What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

All my stuff, solvents, equipment, tools for free, SoCal

verticalnz

I never got to meet john, in fact today is the first time learning about him, would love to be able to call him to thank him for sharing his information. Hope you are well friend, - kind regards, Mike.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
John contacted me immediately after ICM installed the new platform, concerned because he couldn't see the pictures in his Phychedelic Guide to Preparation of the Eucharist thread. When I pulled up the same thread I could see the pictures, which satisfied him.

He said he is doing well and making lots of friends on the street and spends much of his time picking up litter in the park to improve it. No way to directly get in touch with him, but it would appear that he does stay in touch with his Phychedelic Guide to the Universe thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts