What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Friday Promo With 15% Discount and Multiple Seeds Up For Grabs.

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
credit-cards-accepted-2.png

We don't do Black Friday here at the Vault - only Green...That's why we've called our next promo '#GreenFriday'! A 15% discount off all seeds awaits + 270 plus Seeds up for grabs across 18 prizes! WOWZER.

To enter on here, its a simple like and say hello below to be in with your chance of winning x2 prizes of x15 seeds each.

This blog post lets you see the prizes, where you can enter and what the discount code is too >

http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/green-friday

The lovely breeders taking part this year are:

Barney's Farm
Female Seeds
Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam
G13 Labs
Sensi Seeds
World Of Seeds
Paradise Seeds
Kannabia Seeds
Phoenix Seeds

Big Thanks to them all for putting up great prizes and merch'.

Good Luck from #TeamVault

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the c

Bax

Not sure if I can figure out where to ''like'' this post but count me in please. Cheers

Kree73

Good evening to yourselves . Do not know how to ' like ' . But I do like and a chance to win ... Even better :)