What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm looking for a quality m-state/ormus supplier, are there any left?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Blue Water Alchemy shut down, without warning or any information as to why. Literally 2 weeks before I went to make a purchase after a year. They were in business for 10+ years and made a great product.

Does anyone know of any other quality m-state suppliers like they were? I was ordering a product they made from several different salts, and haven't found anything on the market to compare it with.

Salt derived, clean, professional. I'm looking for a thick sludge or paste consistency.

Any helpful information is greatly appreciated.
:tiphat:

Sorry that no one else was able to respond. Don't know if you're still looking for this stuff, but I'd recommend against the formulations made from salts - not because they don't contain the monatomic elements (they do), but because the process of precipitating them also creates a massive preponderance of other things which form ~99% of that white stuff you see in the jar. The slurry is probably mostly calcium hydroxide, Mg(OH)2, lye, and a small amount of m-state. If you're feeding them to plants, all that other stuff will offset your nutrient regime.

Douglas.Curtis

Greatly appreciate the input. The previous supplier made it from sea salts, and the results were significantly better than any substance I've used previously for healing. I'd love to go the pure metals route, but it's cost prohibitive to start with mined/processed gold. I do have a water trap which minimally works, but the water around here is low in m-state. The magnets are also low power. I'd like to set up a closed system with a mag-drive pump, to circulate a reservoir of water through the mag-trap for a while. Only good for gardening though, not for a decent source of paste.

M-state should pass through an r/o filter anyway, so I can see a mag-trap before the unit working well. Again, the source water makes a huge difference. If it doesn't taste sweet already, you're generally going to get minimal results from a mag-trap.

I don't doubt the power of even the small amount of M-state in the hydroxide slurry sold as ORMUS. I've made it through that identical wet method from Dead Sea Salt myself and it's effects were undeniable. despite the problems relating to adding disproportionate amounts of calcium, magnesium, etc to my res, I even fed that ormus to my dwc plants. lol.

The effects of doing so were quite interesting. I did it late in flower on a bagseed grow (so I didn't know how long the projected flowering period shoudl be) - maybe 7 or 8 weeks in, for plants that were all indica hybrids in structure.

1. They immediately began to produce completely new flower growth, at a point in the flowering process where normally you'd expect the existing buds to be increasing in bulk, rather than the plant creating a bunch of new buds from scratch.

2. This new flower growth was located entirely in the bottom half of the plant, furthest from the light and closest to the root system which had uptaken the ormus.
3. The new flowers were all similar to one another in shape and the size, shape, and proportion of each individual triangular bud and the attached sugar leaves, and new growth was DISSIMILAR in the same characteristics to existing bud growth further up the plant. New buds and their sugar leaves were bigger and darker green.
4. These plants' resin glands NEVER oxidized / turned amber. 14 friggin' weeks in, and still crystal clear. Clearly an Indica dominant, judging by leaf structure and plants growth habits prior to ormus. Resulting smoke cured for months was completely non-psychoactive. Smoke from which these seeds were taken had been narcotic, powerful. Calming CBD effects were intact, but THC compounds refused to ever decarboxylate, I thought at the time (perpetually clear glands).

Making your own ORMUS via the Wet Method is not hard, as long as you are patient and careful. It doesn't take long either, but when you're swinging the pH, you have to do it slowly and monitor carefully. Instructions can be found here:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus3.htm#WET%20PROCEDURE

If you read and follow those instructions, you will yourself already know as much as the BWA people did when they started making and selling it. This is the site that originally taught everyone who sells ormus how to do it, prior to Chris Emmon's book ORMUS: Modern Day Alchemy.

Last edited:
Sorry, it's still not working. I'm copying/pasting the URL from an open tab on that page, but once I paste the copied URL, the link isn't working, Any thoughts?

Okay. That's the problem. I copy and paste it and in the Quick Reply pane it shows correctly as http://www.....

But when I hit Post Quick Reply button, it automatically changes the actual posted text to read "https://www..." This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen...

I seem to be unable to stop this automatic adding of an "s", so click the link and on the error page that results, remove the first "s" in the URL.

Apologies for being a dense dumbass. URL's without h t t p s are less secure and not allowed here. Just google "ormus wet method subtleenergies" or just "ormus wet method".

G

@croptimusPrime
Way ahead of you! Already digested a lot of info and thinking about getting the magnetic vortex water trap. Would it replace the need to use the "ormus wet method"? This stuff looks fascinating and fun. Thanks for providing a rabbit hole to go down...

The OP mentioned above that the quality of trap water's source is highly influential in the potency of what results. That is quite true. Not every spring / river / has the same levels of dissolved m-state platinum group elements. Also, not only how much of these elements, but also WHICH elements the trap water contains will be determined by the source water. Different sea salts have different Platinum Group Elements dissolved in non-metallic / monatomic form., so similar differences in Wet Method outcomes have been noted based on different salt sources. Dead Sea salt is highly productive in Wet Method and its M-state content is mostly gold. That's what I used when I made this.

My main issue with using these substances as a nutritional supplement is that the Wet Method - although it yields a potent product, is a white precipitate of which only 1-3% AT MOST is the actual m-state. The rest are hydroxides that are actually difficult to separate from the m-state. That's why I'd prefer magnetic trap water for irrigation. Let's say you pumped 1000 gallons of water from a spring source (preferably close to volcanic soil or alluvial deposits) to get 50-100 gallons of trap water. I'd then pump that 50-100 gallons of trap water through the same magnetic trap again, to arrive at maybe 5-10 gallons of concentrated trap water. That stuff, even if the source is mediocre (and especially if it's above average) will be fire.

Here's a good vortexed magnetic water trap:

https://www.cherokeegold.net/product-page/magnetic-vortex-water-trap

And here's a magnetic trap that in addition filters the water via reverse osmosis for a clean output with just those monatomics minute enough to flee through the membrane to escape the magnetic field:

https://www.miracule.com/

If I could, I'd buy the latter and go out on a boat in the ocean and do what I described above. Pump 10,000 gallons to get 1000 gallons, pump that through to get 100, pump that 100 gallons through to wind up with 10 gallons of liquid that will blow your friggin' mind.

Douglas.Curtis

One thing I've noticed, in the 10 years since this information first came to my attention, is the massive amount of dangerous information now. I spent an hour looking for updated information on the wet method, and the correct information is almost gone. Anyone not knowing this can easily produce lethal concoctions which are not m-state. wow.

My main issue with using these substances as a nutritional supplement is that the Wet Method - although it yields a potent product, is a white precipitate of which only 1-3% AT MOST is the actual m-state.
And yet, for my purposes, it's exactly what I need and has historically been within my price point.

As for using a mag trap and sea water, I'd much rather pay someone else to do it. When you've done it a few times, come back and detail your experience. Been there, skipping that. :tiphat:

I don't disagree about the confusing information out there. You can precipitate heavy metals if you're not careful. If you're interested, there is a yahoo group started by Barry Carter - one of the first to bring the info out re Hudson and also the Wet Method - that talks about this stuff. Many many people in this group have massive levels of expertise and experience:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ormus/info

And don't forget about Chris Emmon's book Ormus: Modern Day Alchemy.