What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PLEASE HELP: What really makes good after burn smell & taste?

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Put up or shut up. Afraid of a little contest??? :laughing: :joint: (I just want more people to enter the 2020 cup so it's epic.)

right on, couldn't have said it better myself, I would love to enter something myself next year, all organic of course :) more the better

also, on a different note, even if organic didn't taste/smell/perform/grow/look better, alot of us also care about what we put into our buddy, and organics are also are great for that, more healthy, its really a win/win/win lol.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YES! That is what I'm talking about!!!

Gaius will post them up in the late winter of 2020 - so around end of Jan/Feb. I know the rules for this prior year are still up but they might be slightly different each year depending on what happened and how people responded to the event.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=46

dank.Frank

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I don't think it matters at all, unless you have a specific category for cannabis which fits a specific definition of "organic."

As long as the cannabis tests clean for pesticides and other residues, the quality will speak for itself regardless of how it was grown.