What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Is How You End Salt Buildup In Your Medium Forever!!!

krunchbubble - I have some coco bricksof unknown origin (no name brand - just know that they're from sri lanka) do you think that doing the initial soak in water with drip clean would bind up any salt that might be in there? Saw your post about the 330 off one 5gal smart pot - which set up is that? Thanks as always!

are there any more specifics or ingredients or some type of more detailed info on this product?? there must be some type of composition breakdown.....

SneakySneaky

Veteran
can this be used in coco to flush b4 harvest ? thanks
** aliG**

Yepp I use aquaflakes from h&g and its great w drip clean. He aint kidding, ivwe used h&g for a while and had a table I had to chop with 0 days flush and it tasted great. If I did tha w anything else it woulda tasted terrible, haven't used drip clean w another nute line so I can't tell ya if it'll still taste as good w 0 days flush.

eger

Very interesting indeed, I still wish the company would go a little more in depth with what exactly happens to the salts that would normally cause salt buildup without flushing. where does it go? does it become a non salt and therefor nonthreatening to toxify?

mister c

I have gotten free bottles of this stuff at the frisco expo the past 2 years...i cannot tell a SINGLE difference in using drip clean or nothing. And "nothing" seems to be a bit cheaper.

If it aint broke dont fix it.

If it aint salty dont drip it.

Makes me wonder why H&G even needs to have a product like this in their line?

G

GreenCardMeds

There's this new stuff called magicgrow, can't remember who makes it, but it makes your plants produce ten times as much resin, and triple the yield, no matter what the genetic limitations of the plant are, or how insufficient your environmental control is.

gregor_mendel

Any chemists here

Any chemists here

From the back of my bottle of Drip Clean

Available Phosphate (P2O5) 18%
Soluble Potash (K2O) 6%
Specific gravity 1.3Kg

Derived from:

Phosphoric acid anhydride, potassium oxide

I ran it through cannastats, and get

P 11
K 7

These things are already in any mineral nutrient.

So how does it work?

Sir D

green card meds-"There's this new stuff called magicgrow, can't remember who makes it, but it makes your plants produce ten times as much resin, and triple the yield, no matter what the genetic limitations of the plant are, or how insufficient your environmental control is."
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGTTTTTTTTTTT! Uh I can't remember who makes it but it makes my one pound a light three.............stay off the crack

Skunky-"Cool thread! I was just wondering about this stuff myself. Im ordering it right now! Thank you.:-
Really? right now? come on man have some sense or do you work for Krunch.

Krunch- Can I have your website im so interested.

People- my bad I couldn't help myself but when I see so many illusions in one thread you gots to call bullshit.....bullshit.

IC-uh hey guys I think this thread should be paying you for advertisement and wasting my time

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
green card meds-"There's this new stuff called magicgrow, can't remember who makes it, but it makes your plants produce ten times as much resin, and triple the yield, no matter what the genetic limitations of the plant are, or how insufficient your environmental control is."
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGTTTTTTTTTTT! Uh I can't remember who makes it but it makes my one pound a light three.............stay off the crack

Skunky-"Cool thread! I was just wondering about this stuff myself. Im ordering it right now! Thank you.:-
Really? right now? come on man have some sense or do you work for Krunch.

Krunch- Can I have your website im so interested.

People- my bad I couldn't help myself but when I see so many illusions in one thread you gots to call bullshit.....bullshit.

IC-uh hey guys I think this thread should be paying you for advertisement and wasting my time

ah shoot, i dont remember the website. hey, go and ask your mother, she helped me create it after you went to sleep that night........

I dig Drip Clean.

I just got done running a crop on H&G. There is no other explanation IMO other than, Drip Clean just works. There is no other way you can feed feed feed feed feed soil plants and not get severe burn. I pulled 3 zips per plant off shrubs. Not a speck of burn.

Drip Clean works. :)

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First of all if a fertilizer salt is water soluble then plain water will flush it out of your system.

Second if it's not water soluble then it is Calcium Phosphate, which is mostly inert and never causes a problem in any hydro or soil system, or nutrient tank I've ever had. You can identify it easily, it sticks to the side of your nutrient tank and is a light color, it's totally normal (NOT HARMFUL WHATSOEVER).

These products are just gimmicks which are very effective at making companies rich. Just my opinion and I've made fertilizers since '84.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the back of my bottle of Drip Clean

Available Phosphate (P2O5) 18%
Soluble Potash (K2O) 6%
Specific gravity 1.3Kg

Derived from:

Phosphoric acid anhydride, potassium oxide

I ran it through cannastats, and get

P 11
K 7

These things are already in any mineral nutrient.

"Not a single chemist here to help out with my question?"

So how does it work?

I'm not a chemist but I will answer your question with a question.

What is the PH of this Drip Clean?

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dig Drip Clean.

I just got done running a crop on H&G. There is no other explanation IMO other than, Drip Clean just works. There is no other way you can feed feed feed feed feed soil plants and not get severe burn. I pulled 3 zips per plant off shrubs. Not a speck of burn.

Drip Clean works. :)

I feed every watering and don't use Drip Clean and never get leaf burn , which proves it's totally unnecessary...

opt1c

Veteran
i don't know the science but i know this; when i ran bato buckets with coco and used drip clean the entire cycle when i emptied the coco into my garden beds in the back there was ZERO white salt/calcium buildup on the sides of the buckets; looked like they never had been used... without drip clean i will get the white buildup on the sides of buckets after a grow...i still clean em buildup or not but from what i can tell the drip clean works as advertised... at .4ml/gal it'll last forever... also keeps my drip emitters clean and free of that inert calcium phosphate that never causes problems like clogged drip emitters... i run open 1/4 lines though just to be safe but i did have problems back when i was playing around with the 1gph and 2gph emitters

ph is 5.8