What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
thread cleaned and crap removed any more shit stirring or name calling will result in stronger action being taken

Canna_storm

kathmandu said:
Dalai, its believed te be kin to the triangle kush which bears no resemblance to White Widow strains, the fact that nobody knows the direct lineage of Triangle Kush is why people do not have a set belief on the genetic background of its said relative, the White.
The people that have grown TK say that its characteristics show no traits of WW.
You right in that theres no proof, only hypothesis, and you are entitled to yours. However, I wanted to ask if you have grown or smoked the White or TK?

here's some pics of Triangle Kush...IMO looks nothing like WW...and it damn sure isnt kin to Sensi Star like someone said before.

Last edited:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
some white... freakin awesome... 1 week old uncured cut peeled my face off... great stuff.

G

grapepunched

Quite a beauty Mrs. Babba!
Oh, and nice plant too! heeheehee ;)

-gp

Grizz

Veteran
Kat I have heard several peps that are close to the cut say there is no relation to the triangle kush, totaly different strains, Mr. shmoe for one,

C

cellardweller

great thread Lucid!

the 2 up front are "the white" and there is one down in flower from clone now!

Canna_storm

joesy whales said:
Kat I have heard several peps that are close to the cut say there is no relation to the triangle kush, totaly different strains, Mr. shmoe for one,

Triangle Kush and The White are 2 different girls..But from the same backyard...Like incest close location wise.Maybe shome has tasted the TK??cuz he hasnt ran her that I know.

kathmandu

Just going by what i read over the Cabana, someone stated they thought the White could be an S1 of the TK maybe? Who konws for sure, I def dont:) I def trust what Shmoe says if he has smoked the TK also.

Can someone describe the smell, taste, and high of TK?

Last edited:

Canna_storm

Like I said the world will never know..and if someone found out the truth..not everyone would believe it..IMO...TK is way more of a lemon fuel with a hint of Puppy breaths taste that lingers on the tongue way after a hit.smell is very stinky like the 80's skunk..Not full blown RKS..but close...some of the strongest I've had in 20 yrs of smoking...I like the white as well..she yields way better than TK...just 2 different beasts IMO when it comes to the High...Just an opinion from someone who grows both cuts...

edux710

Not to be a bust but where is the general location that this clone is from? Like east USA or Eurpoe. He said no where near cali as to exclude the emerald triangle from the equation.....hhhhmmmm

:laughing:

Your a funny guy kathmandu, I know exactly what your talkin about.
Triangle kush must me some fire ass stuff, I love to look at pics of it. I hope the TK makes its way down south of the swamp. :wave:

B

Bigtimer7

DOes it run well in SOG? Has anyone ventured into this yet?

I should be gettin the white shortly so i would love to know as that is what I do a SOG.

Any info is great thanks!! Also are we talkin bout Krome that is on this site?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"La Blanca

También conocida como Diego's Choice. Su nombre lo dice todo. Hemos cruzado una White Widow con una Snow White, ambas seleccionadas genéticamente, a fin de incrementar potencia y rendimientos. Efectos demoledores, pero muy sociable. Probablemente nunca habrás visto una planta con tantos cristales. Verdaderamente excepcional dedicada a nuestro amigo Diego Armando.

Tipo: Indico/Sativa. Plantas de tamaño medio. Nivel de THC: alto (15-20%). Periodo de floración: 9 semanas en interior, finales de septiembre o principios de octubre en exterior. Productividad alta. 350-450 g/m2 en interior y alrededor de 250g por planta en exterior. Contiene 10 semillas. También disponible en femenizada."

I have several magazines somewhere...old ads..with pics of "La Blanca" that look similar to some of the ones shown above ^^
White Widow x Snow White...
http://www.cannabislandia.com/item/item/932

Grizz

Veteran
Damn Raco at least you could translate that for the gringo's here at ic. me no habla el spanole, can't spell it either.

Latest posts

Latest posts