Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Deep Chunk - Richard Williams Seed Co. - Sbay

Thread Title Search
Deep Chunk - Richard Williams Seed Co. - Sbay Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2008, 01:54 PM #31
guest3854

RC , what's with all tha PM's being posted , those are PM's aren't they ? Regardless , why you always trying to discredit HTC ? Folks been havin' problems with your non-germ tested gear , not HTC . THill has some gear comin' to Bub , so I think he whole heartedly agrees tha HTC is tha folks to do this work ... Quit trying to shit on others backs when it's been your DC release that caused you problems , next time do a germ test .....

Steele

Old 05-14-2008, 03:17 PM #32
esbe
ĦɎɃ®ɨɗ Ƒ®Øɱ Ħ£ɭɭ

esbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant future
good to see things clearing up! count me in on the bub bill! springs up!

shouldnt publice pms though richard. btw i think i always responded on your work bro, didnt i?

love the last copy of TY marco! especially the smoke reports from icm members! moooore of that please!

PEACE!

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

Last edited by esbe; 05-14-2008 at 03:21 PM..
esbe is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2008, 07:08 PM #33
OG bub
~Cannabis-Resinous~

OG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of light
all this because somone said to wait for HTC gear?!

silly.. I dont care who gets what from who.. it just dont matter.. Im sorry you felt a competitive edge RW, and needed to resort to trying to degrade me and HTC. Id sit here and pick it all apart, but it aint worth it.. folks can see it for themselves.
Ive never said dont get DC from RW.. that I can recall. I actually think Ive endorsed you a few times, as well as Raco and XYZ, whom all have exp with DC since tom made it available to ALL of us.

Marco, give it up allready.
you always seem to mention the mabey 3 disgruntled scammers on yer site that made a complaint, and a private matter between you and I that you even tried to blow out of proportion, on double the amount last time you spewed this.
you never seem to mention the thousands of free seeds I gave away to members of yer site, that you at one time had me administrate. nor do you mention the multitude, and the majority, of the folks that praised my work, that was also renowned at yer site. go figure...
now if thats all you got on me, all things considerd, and comparatively, I look pretty fuckin clean....

btw, none of yer post has ANY relevance to the OP's thread, cept to add yer magazine... bout all you do on IC....
go figure.

I hope a couple folks can get things in prespective, and realize conserving a line such as DeepChunk isnt something just ONE person can do! especially for its intent.

stop the BS RW, stop the competition as there is none. or atleast stop posting PM's, because it is against ICmag TOU, and you get banned for doing what you did... all so you can push what?!

I hope everything from here on out goes in a positive direction.. its fucking pot seeds!

for the record, if I / HTC dont have what yer lookin for when yer lookin... look elsewhere! I have more respect than to ADD in a nother "breeder's" thread.... nor do I need to attempt to discredit one, in the HTC forums.....

Brother Monk and Esben, you two are the most stand up folks I know, and I appreciate the extention. but Mine and Marco's issue is between us. it dont reflect on you, nor do you need to carry any of my baggage from yrs ago. I pay my dues, thank you tho!

I have nothing else to say here, accept to apologise to the OP that mine and my Teams company name would be brought up in such a bullshit manner in yer thread. and good grows to you.
Peace, OG BUB!

HTC will focus on Medical Cannabis seed production first, recreational Cannabis seed production afterwards. If the two happen to swim in the same pool, then, beautiful.

in theory, there is no difference between practice and theory...
In practice, there is..

Tao Te Ching
OG bub is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2008, 07:15 PM #34
OG bub
~Cannabis-Resinous~

OG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardwilliams
Also however it would be nice if the HTC crowd sometimes stops by when people are having great results (e.g. deep congo, deep wreck, deep warp et al) and says something nice.
well, Im shure myself and the team would love to stop by, considering all the wonderfull things you implied about me and HTC here in this thread, after somone posted they had wonderful results with HTC gear... eh!!!

I wont be bitter. but I dont usually take time to read thru other breeders forums.. so mabey if you send me an invite, Id gladly show up and encourage the people who have good results from yer gear...

but after all this, would you owe us that respect first?!

good luck in all yer grows. Peace, bub.

HTC will focus on Medical Cannabis seed production first, recreational Cannabis seed production afterwards. If the two happen to swim in the same pool, then, beautiful.

In practice, there is..

Tao Te Ching
OG bub is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2008, 07:51 PM #35
richardwilliams

mending fences

well og bub,
in all honesty what ticked me off alot was when anyone asked any little thing about RW DC on your forums you'd hastily and what felt like rudely close the thread and end the discussion.

At any rate i have edited out pm content, and I agree TOms intent is for all the folks to get out there and have some fun with DC preservation and hybridization. which is why from now on my dc releases will all be free.

Brother monk - growing one of my plants and then assasinating it and saying it just aint right before it even grows out kinda felt liked you killed off one of my children.

p.s. i did do germ tests on my dc release and got a respectable 8/10.

pps did anyone notice that this thread started out with a guy who actually liked my dc release?

anyhow your all welcome to drop by the swamp sometime.
best regards, RIch.

Last edited by richardwilliams; 05-14-2008 at 07:53 PM..

Old 05-14-2008, 08:19 PM #36
manchild

Good luck to everyone growing from seeds.RW, I have had quite a few of your crosses with good luck and quite a few keepers.Wish, that you still had your own site up because some of us can't get our orders threw other sites.I hope that everything is cleared up between yourself and some of the other members.Yes, germination is a gamble.Some seeds might have radiation damage if shipped to te US.There are so many uncontrollable things that can happen to seeds before they make it to there safe addies.Sometimes they want make it.So, lets agree to disagree and lets overgrow this bitch.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:24 PM #37
OG bub
~Cannabis-Resinous~

Quote:
well og bub,
in all honesty what ticked me off alot was when anyone asked any little thing about RW DC on your forums you'd hastily and what felt like rudely close the thread and end the discussion.

At any rate i have edited out pm content
hmm, well, Id say fair enuff, cept........
the ONLY thread I closed, was ONE. and it was in the HTC forum, about RichardWilliams DC.. you tell me if it belonged there....
I believe I said something like "RW and HTC do different work, please take this concern to" richardWilliams".. yepp. Ill bet I said something like that. you could go look it up, it still there, locked.

I wouldnt see anyreason for you to get so ticked off about me managing my forum, to avoid confusion, that you would feel like trying to discredit me..
Im sorry if you felt it was rude. it was not. people have started PTK threads in my forum and I closed them because PTK was not a HTC offering... magin that. was Tom pissed?! nope.

if you want to add in the HTC forum, we can talk about some type of payment agreement. otherwise, talk to DutchGrown and see if yer worthy of a forum here on IC...

on to you posting PM's, dont know why you would. Id hate to see ya gone over such an arrogant act..

now, since we are being honest with each other here afterall.... what "tick's me off" is you trying to discredit me and mine, over yer false assumptions.. especially in such a display as this thread.

violating ICmag TOU so you could try and make me look bad because you THOUGHT I was disrespecting you!!!???!!! ever try and PM me!!!! I do PMs ya know RW..

now then, if youd like to discuss this further, PM ME! lets try and clean up this fellas thread who was happy with yer gear eh!?!

bub.

In practice, there is..

Tao Te Ching

Last edited by OG bub; 05-14-2008 at 08:27 PM..
OG bub is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2008, 09:49 PM #38
Brother_Monk

Quote:
Brother monk - growing one of my plants and then assasinating it and saying it just aint right before it even grows out kinda felt liked you killed off one of my children.
In all fairness, I grew out 5 of your DC's. Out of 10 seeds, 5 germed. 1 Died as soon as it came up. 2 were runts and mutated. The last 2 survivors, stalled after 3 weeks, and just didn't seem to want to grow any more. I let them stay in my garden for a month longer, just to see if they would snap out of it. Nadda. So I killed them.

Actually, being a DC fan, I was excited to see your work first hand, by buying them(Auction ID:25201), and growing them out. I was interested to observe any differences in structure, from Bub's and Tom's. You know.....one breeder checking anothers eye for details etc.

I respect you for what you tried to do. Better luck next time is all I have to say. And me trying to sway any member from buying that particular batch of DC made by you, should not be condemned. I was only speaking from my personal experience, with your gear.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:33 AM #39
Raco
secretion engineer

Raco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XyZ
so useless arguing bros...

sure Tom forgives & loves you both (Rw & Htc) ...but probably it would break his heart if he see you fighting here

~enjoy the plants & keep the peace
ditto!! ^^^

Old 05-15-2008, 01:39 AM #40
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raco
ditto!! ^^^
Yeah guys please dont fight, it's a waste of energy and time. Let's the good vibe keep flowing ....
dubi is offline Quote