What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"NYH" New York Haze(Piff)

frontsideair

hehehe I am sure I didnt say, you cant, you can... he said he doestn recommend it LOL that is quite difference. I smoked cuts from first generations and smoked plants from those F4 F5 from mr. nice seeds and other seedbanks who made those knock offs... it is radical difference in sativa quality, those inbred are more indica in effect. if you dont mind, enjoy. I sure dont enjoy narcotic aghanized haze. I like cerebral psychedelic speedy haze.

That’s what’s up… I just got a bunch of MNS gear for the purpose of making F2s and breeding… I thought that MNS was the real deal… I’m definitely NOT looking for the dopey lethargic indica high. I want a heady sat high. Would you mind pointing me in that direction? I know there’s THH but what else?

TheDarkStorm

Neville said you can’t inbreed NL5xHaze? You can’t make F2, F3, etc. of ANY Haze strain? Please elaborate of you don’t mind. I’ve never heard of this before.
Nothing to dp with the northern lights...or strains going indica more a more when inbred....those copies people say that this happens to have been purposly made like that by breeders selecting plants more suitable for indoor and are more grower friendly, and with more bud, thicker stems and less leaves (some not necessarily being f2,f3 ect but line bred or using old tech of recombination)....this thing nevil was saying about inbreeding haze applies to all haze and hybrids of it....the problem was the same in the haze strains and hybrids with no indica in them....the inbreeding would strart pushing the archetypal haze traits futher into the background...and other traits not as good would start dominating.....the quality would drop and would get harder and harder to find those high quality plants which were a lot of high quality plants when the actual proper haze plants were directly used in a certain manner....they would actually almost make haze out of what ever they touched....when inbred those archetype trait in plants would get harder to find and wen found they were watered down more and more....the brighter more happy feel good side of normal sativas would take the upper had and come to the forefront and that head twisting, heart pounding, wall climbing, scary stuff that came in such high numbers with the original plants would become more and more diluted and be harder to find....the traits would go towards more catpiss, rootbeer, chocolate, cola ect when inbred and more and more and those true haze traits would fade more and more into the distance....its usually wat happens when a hybrid base is used and built upon and has ibl genetics layered on top to make different types....now you take that/those and inbreed it/them and what we see with haze across the board is what will happen. The true haze (not inbred haze) will sink futher and futher into the background....with those genetics of poorer quality (maybe hidden poorer traits wich probably would not seen in the f1 hazes)that were obviously used and layered ontop to make different types of pure hazes then taking the upper hand and their weaker qualities showing more and more....its why the numbers of elites are so low on inbred haze...yet so high on those hybrids made with what must be f1 haze types...you can always add high quality plants like has been done and splice them in yet keep the oh haze lable like has been done on many inbred haze...but thats just the power and potency eminating from those addition plants or the initial early generation of addition combinations wich too will eventually fade out when trying to inbreed over and over....

Latest posts

Latest posts