Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2007, 03:24 PM #31
Bosshydro

Bosshydro will become famous soon enoughBosshydro will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the info Bodihi hope i can score some of that afgooey thats my shit. btw what does your gooey smell like, had a rose pheno a whyle ago just wonderin' .............DrO

Last edited by Bosshydro; 07-19-2007 at 06:37 PM..
Bosshydro is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2007, 12:58 PM #32
bodhiseeds
deep in botanical meditation

bodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of light
hey dro, i guess my afgooey smells like black grapes and roses with a dash of sangria.....
its one of the most crystal covered plants i have ever seen....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:03 PM #33
bodhiseeds

bodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of light
heres a shot of one of my crazy polyhybrids.....
its called stevie wonder....
its super dense, crystal covered, done in 50 days and smells like trainwreck and gumballs.....
its a cross of (star train (trainwreck x sensi star) x bubba berry (bubba kush x blueberry)

wish i had a flower pic.... its real pretty in bloom...

Last edited by bodhiseeds; 06-01-2008 at 12:30 PM..
bodhiseeds is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2007, 08:13 PM #34
snakes
Banned

snakes is on a distinguished road
when you releasing seeds of this Stevie Wonder if ever?
snakes is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:40 AM #35
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
awesome timing!

lol right when i read this my computer plays busta featuring stevie wonder is that creation gonna be released?
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2007, 01:02 PM #36
bodhiseeds

the stevie wonder definetly makes you sway to the music with a big smile, but it was kind of a beautiful accident, the star train is so amazing like a frosted fake christmass tree but is hard to keep from going bananas, it lightly pollinated a wonder diesel bud, so i said what the hell lets see what happens and popped 2 seeds, and stevie was born. its far to unstable to release in seed form, i would feel really bad if it hermed on people. so no, unfortunetly it wont be released. but its a good lesson that sometimes accidents are really treasures in disguise.

Old 09-07-2007, 12:37 PM #37
bodhiseeds

well its relist time at seedbay, so in the next while i will be relisting some bodhi beans. i was really suprized that almost all of the auctions were never payed for, i guess its fun to bid on seeds like your in las vegas or something. so in the future i may just do buy it nows only.
the relists will be whatever they were originally either buy it nows or auctions, unless it lets me switch things around.

heres the list of what may be relisted after i do a cross check:

current Inventory at SB as of 08/08/07
1 x BlowChunks
3 x BubbaBerry
2 x Bubba D
2 x Bubba Kush x DC
1 x C99 c Strawberry D
1 x Deep Blue
7 x Deep Funk
1 x Deep Gunk
1 x Double Purple Afgooey
1 x Double Purple Chunk
1 x Double Strawberry Doja
1 x F-13 x DC
2 x Flubba Kush
1 x Flubba Kush Bx
1 x Forest Gump
3 x Monkfish
1 x Purple Kush x Flubba Kush
2 x Sour Purple Kush
1 x Sour Strawberry Moonshine
1 x Triple Purple Kush
6 x Wonder Chunk

new stuff coming:

a frebbie pack with bluemoonshine and deep chunk crosses

deep stash (petrolia headstash x deep chunk)
sr71 purple kush hybrids
bubba kush x deep chunk
bubba kush hybrids
kings kross hybrids
afgooey hybrids
big sur holy bud
lowland nepali (chitwan)
and a bunch more.....

afgooey

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:46 PM #38
S4vvy
# Diddy

S4vvy has a spectacular aura aboutS4vvy has a spectacular aura aboutS4vvy has a spectacular aura aboutS4vvy has a spectacular aura about
Which purple Kush did you use for your crosses?

Old 09-07-2007, 03:42 PM #39
bobbyp
aka Agateshack

bobbyp will become famous soon enough
Nice !!!

Help me , I've gotten high and can't get up.

bobbyp is offline Quote

Old 09-07-2007, 11:27 PM #40
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
bodhi here u go....

$$$$$ ill pay for em interesting crosses there, when do they go up and will there be info up regarding the cross genetics if theyre not well known?
abirdintheair is offline Quote