Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Is Seedbay worthy of our $$$?

Thread Title Search
Is Seedbay worthy of our $$$? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2018, 06:29 PM #21
bedo

bedo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannavore View Post
those seeds have been for sale for like 7 years lol
And your point? I want to buy them and can't find them outside of seedbay/seedboutique...

Anyone have contact for Kootenay?
bedo is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 07:34 PM #22
3rd-3yed

3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light
Beanho is selling Sweet Tooth #3 f2 if you look around...
3rd-3yed is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 07:55 PM #23
rpk420

rpk420 will become famous soon enoughrpk420 will become famous soon enough
I've never had a problem when fuzzy was doing it. My last order (last year) never arrived. I sent an email after the time they say (and only one) and got no response. Pity as I like this site and the peeps here.
rpk420 is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 09:19 PM #24
rcco

rcco will become famous soon enoughrcco will become famous soon enough
I ordered recently 2 packs of SPG x BB chimera at seedbay, I received the seeds 6 weeks later, with 2 packs of freebies, jarilla sinaloa x aliendog (x6) and SOL blubonic (x10).

I have sent 2 mails after the 4 weeks time, and got no response too.

So not bad, but could have better customer service.
rcco is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:00 AM #25
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Hi guys just sitting here reading all these posts and bad feedback and wondering what email and what address you are all sending too , as of from next week I am launching the new seedbay auction site we have been patiently waiting on being developed and I can assure you with me behind the reins it will be great once again, it will be run as a properly run auction site like eBay and you will be able to pay with 3 different options cash/card/transfer.. just like the RealGorillaSeeds/SeedBoutique website that we now run ,

You as breeders home hobbiests etc will be able to set up your own vendor accounts and run your own stores selling an auctioneering or you can hand it over to us to do more of the work your choice , but I’d just like to say we will make Seedbay GREAT ONCE AGAIN , I put our customers first as always and you have my word on that ..

Be lucky people see you all next week..

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:00 PM #26
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
If you have had, or are having a problem with an order then contact PANIKZ - he's running the mail order these days.

I don't like to see anyone having problems with any orders.

Regards....GN

4 members found this post helpful.