What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdog DD2 (Reservoir) x Scooby Snacks (Archive)

Tulku

So this is the result of Scooby Snacks (Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG bx1) funking his load all over my Chemdog DD2 (Sour Diesel x Chemdog)...loads of these to get through, on the hunt for the vicious one :biggrin: A personal mission for the love of funk....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Happy Times

So this is the result of Scooby Snacks (Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG bx1) funking his load all over my Chemdog DD2 (Sour Diesel x Chemdog)...loads of these to get through, on the hunt for the vicious one :biggrin: A personal mission for the love of funk....

View Image

View Image

View Image

Sounds like some great parental genes in there for some funk! Any pix of the DD2 Mom? Just curious
(Guessing this is Sour D x Chem D maybe ? )

Tulku

nice pics 3snowboards :woohoo:

Here is a CDD2 X Scooby Snacks during flower, got lots of these to go through, the CDD really predominant in most of what I have found so far....so dank :biggrin:

picture.php

I'll have a dig around for some mum pics @Happy Times