Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > new Payment and shipping methods

Thread Title Search
new Payment and shipping methods Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2015, 12:15 AM #31
Red Fang

Red Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really nice
I appreciate you being helpful, but you really have to spell it out for me... whatever you have to fill out, what does that look like? DO you write down the SB addy or is there some account number you have to get from OP? I do wish they had direct cc payments, but with the current situation this is the best I guess we can hope for, and may actually be better if I can figure it out. When I check for locations, local supermarkets and drug stores pull up. I am sure I am making this too complicated, and to some of you this is like a caveman asking "what's a wheel?", but I never did this before and want to have some idea of the process ahead of time. thanks!
Red Fang is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2015, 01:39 AM #32
ghostmade

ghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really nice
Yes u need to ask op for the bank info. Its very easy if u go into a store (grocery stores, walmart, most check cashing places.) Pick up a send money paper fill it out.and bam.
but I feel online is easier. Just create an account(like 3 mins) and just follow the steps man.
maby someone who can articulate themselves better can explain it better for you.at least I tried. Brother
be safe
ghostmade is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2015, 03:15 AM #33
Red Fang

Red Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really niceRed Fang is just really nice
thanks man yeah I definitely appreciate all the help!

edit: I checked the sign up page and the privacy page, and it seems if you do online payments, you consent to them monitoring your online activity forever, and sharing it with everyone. Why would anyone want to do that? I don't know if moneygram is better that way, will have to check. otherwise, seems registered mail from the USPS seems like the better option to me! They only know once and if they do not know what the addy is, they don't know shit!
Red Fang is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2015, 05:12 AM #34
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
so let me see if i understand this ,first i get bank info from oldpink,then take that info to lets say WU at wallmart fill out form ,then they will send it electronicley to sb?

Old 01-16-2015, 10:33 AM #35
oldpink
Retired

oldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
so let me see if i understand this ,first i get bank info from oldpink,then take that info to lets say WU at wallmart fill out form ,then they will send it electronicley to sb?
no get the info from me
go online to the sites listed and enter the info I give you
this is an Online system not for in store / bank methods

OP

shine on 11/07/06

"Like Rick, I don't find it easy to express my feelings in words, but I loved him and will miss him enormously".David Gilmour Monday 15th September 2008

Gypsy is finally Free
oldpink is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2015, 12:15 PM #36
ghostmade

ghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really nice
Oops forgive me.but I know, I can ALSO go into the store and do the same thing OP with western union.but wut ever. Have a nice day.and that second tracking # would be nice
ghostmade is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2015, 09:06 PM #37
misterRoni

misterRoni is on a distinguished road
hello
i would like to know if mr OLDPINK answer mail from seedbay ...
misterRoni is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2015, 03:09 PM #38
oldpink
Retired

oldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostmade View Post
Oops forgive me.but I know, I can ALSO go into the store and do the same thing OP with western union.but wut ever. Have a nice day.and that second tracking # would be nice
thats good to know
I was told it was an online method only

shine on 11/07/06

"Like Rick, I don't find it easy to express my feelings in words, but I loved him and will miss him enormously".David Gilmour Monday 15th September 2008

Gypsy is finally Free
oldpink is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:04 PM #39
BROTHER!Nature

BROTHER!Nature will become famous soon enoughBROTHER!Nature will become famous soon enoughBROTHER!Nature will become famous soon enough
hey old pink, I emailed you several times with no reply about my air sure order.
I never received my tracking number and I never received my seeds. can you get back to me please
BROTHER!Nature is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2015, 09:28 AM #40
jcash

jcash is on a distinguished road
So the wu payments work by selecting beans and then you will send me info for wu transfer or do I have to message you for info for wu payment. I just wanna b clear on how this works
jcash is offline Quote