What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mysterious Men Dropping From Helicopters To Chop Down NorCal Marijuana Grows

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I bet I could drop 3 before they even knew what happened..but hey I am an anti type guy well prepared...I bet I could drop the chopper too...I use weapons all the time and am a crack shot bro....I can lie motionless for hours...nuff said pussy....I am not a peacefull hippy stoner bro...I hate hippies they tend to annoy me.....yeeeeeefucking ha

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
americans are willing to travel to foreign countries kill folks no problem...well our biggest threat is our own government...no Vietnamese ever did anything to me..or other countries except for a few dickheads..americans are sheeple.. they use violence and force and you just hire a lawyer and pay bail.I will let this rest as somewhere in Nevada this is being monitored and this is a non violent marijuana site and we don't need people like me messing it up....yeehaw...if they come some will die and I wouldn't go alone

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
I bet I could drop 3 before they even knew what happened..but hey I am an anti type guy well prepared...I bet I could drop the chopper too...I use weapons all the time and am a crack shot bro....I can lie motionless for hours...nuff said pussy....I am not a peacefull hippy stoner bro...I hate hippies they tend to annoy me.....yeeeeeefucking ha

i know you :biggrin:

rambofirstbloodpart2-yelling.jpg