What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hillary Clinton isn’t blowing smoke when she says she’s open to legalizing marijuana

the gnome

Veteran
You are dead wrong about Warren. She is honest, especially for a politician, and worlds apart from the Clintons.

All people in big government are rich. That's our system. Only the rich can afford to run, but Warren is a different kind of animal.

you're setting yourself up for a big disappointment if you think warren is a "different breed"
btw
doesn't matter how much your worth going in,
nearly all are worth multi millions more coming out ;)

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
imo, Americans are so eager to be seen as 'open minded', ' enlightened', 'politically correct' and 'non discriminatory' that it is obvious to me that Hillary will win the next U.S elections.

she will not win based on any merit except for her ability to juice the fact that she could be the first female president of the U.S.

just like Obama juiced his ethnicity to the max, now it is the turn for Hillary to do it.

meanwhile, the people will suck tons of dick from her future shitty leadership just like it is happening with Obama, and not just Americans, but the whole world.

but who am I kidding? all the candidates will be clowns regardless.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
anyone that WANTS to be either the president or a police officer should be immediately disqualified from the job. they either have a hidden agenda, or they really think we are all morons direly in need of their obviously superior leadership skills...to fill both positions, it should be necessary to shoot them with a tranquilizer dart, toss a net over them, and drag them into their new home kicking and screaming all the way. "NO! NO! I don't WANT to be responsible!!!" those that govern/police the least, do it best...:tiphat:

JointOperation

i don't think there is a good candidate for the job. maybe we should be the ones to allow people to even RUN.. ? if this was truly a free country.. for the people . by the people.. we wouldn't have anyone running that we didn't VOTE IN .. TO RUN..

they all have money making best friends. who make billions when they get into office.. and once the president is done. they get into that business.. cant wait to see how rich OBAMA is after leaving office.!!!.. proly that extra 100 billion in debt.. went into his bank account..

all corrupt.. the entire system is corrupt.. and this JADE HELM SHIT is just the start.

JointOperation

not to mention. if Hilary Clinton gets into office.. how much more shit is she going to hide... remember.. when this country was built.. from the ground up.. we WERE PRIVATE CITIZENS.. and PUBLIC OFFICIALS WERE JUST THAT.. PUBLIC.. TRANSPARENT.. NOT SECRETIVE and SLIMEY and CORRUPT.. if you have nothing to HIDE.. why are you setting up private servers in your home.. and 2.. why the hell are you deleting over 55,000 EMAILS.. if u want to be president or any public official. you shouldn't HAVE ANY PRIVACY.. NONE WATSOEVER

Classic Seeds

Veteran
kind of funny she is only going to take money from 6 foreigon sources while she is running makes you wonder who else she has taken money from up till now .she is not a honest person and she is only running to get even richer if she could win the presidency from all her non American friends and corporations she supports like Monsanto .she is not a person even a brainwashed democrat would vote for .aloha cls

the gnome

Veteran
kind of funny she is only going to take money from 6 foreigon sources while she is running makes you wonder who else she has taken money from up till now .
she is not a honest person and she is only running to get even richer if she could win the presidency from all her non American friends and corporations she supports like Monsanto .she is not a person even a brainwashed democrat would vote for .aloha cls

spot on CLS.
I can't fathom why a dem/lib would vote for her other than she's a women, as if that's a reason.
we see what a cesspool that's turned into applying that logic to voting because of skin color

really, she is 180 degree's opposite of what democratic liberals stand for

she voted for every use of force during the bush years

she's was for the iraq war

as sec of state she was right there with attacking libya then gloated and laughing said---> we came, we saw, he died..
what class :barf:

then she was foaming at the mouth to hit syria
for being a huge anti liberal dem she seems to love the action of bloodletting.
btw, between obozo and her this is why the mid east is destabilizing and let isis blossom

hillary's bank acct. is on par with all those filthy rich capitalists and can't seem to get enuff of that cash.
wonder what her offshore tax haven looks like these days?
who else can take
she surely doesn't mind taking lodes of cash from mideast donors that oppress women, stone them to death
or gays that are tossed off 4 story roofs,

how about the phony war on women she's all upset about?
every woman that ever got in her way or bills pecker got into
lives were ruined, business and personal

wanna know how the clintons got to washington?
do some searching for clinton and mena ark.
they're hand in the corruption during his governer terms is on par
with team obama

but she's one of the everyday people you and me
she's working hard for the down trodden, those trying to get ahead.
but unlike us, the everydays folks, she gets ahead charging $300,000 for a speech...
She usually requires those who pay her six-figure fees for speeches to also provide a private jet for transportation —
only a $39 million, 16-passenger Gulfstream G450 or larger will do.

the only reason she's running is she believes she is owed presidency from the DNC for all her service.

the things I'm listing is only the very tip of the iceberg.
* hillory's criminal legacy* spreads over decades, million$ and a boatload of shady peeps

the gnome

Veteran
Is anyone surprised by any of this?

wendall, the fact she ran her own SERVER to keep her shit not private---> but secret
that alone should be enff for the average person to say she's not honesta
nd very VERY far from honest.

I mean she literally tosses the shit right in our face and says eat it... period
""well I gave you the emails I deemed were govt business""
soooooo? what about the other emails??
she deleted evryone of those THEN scrubbed the entire server.....
hillary truly believes she is above the law because of who she is.
and if you look at her life before going *pro* in washington
she and bill literally were above the law

I know there's plenty of people that will come around to dismiss everything i brought up.

I have 1 Q for anyone thinking of voting for hillary.
what experience does she have that makes you think she is capable of running this country?

we already have that in the white house, for the last 6 yrs
who thinks we need more?

jmike

No she probably isn't a Great choice for President and I really am not sure about having a woman to lead our country but why the hell not she isn't no more of a bad choice than Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio or any of the others. Jeb Bush is a thief for sure and the rest of the assholes aren't any better in an opinion hope that's ok...

Peace

Last edited:

Wendull C.

Veteran
wendall, the fact she ran her own SERVER to keep her shit not private---> but secret
that alone should be enff for the average person to say she's not honesta
nd very VERY far from honest.

I mean she literally tosses the shit right in our face and says eat it... period
""well I gave you the emails I deemed were govt business""
soooooo? what about the other emails??
she deleted evryone of those THEN scrubbed the entire server.....
hillary truly believes she is above the law because of who she is.
and if you look at her life before going *pro* in washington
she and bill literally were above the law

I agree totally. It must depend on what the meaning of is "is.:biggrin:"

I know there's plenty of people that will come around to dismiss everything i brought up.

I have 1 Q for anyone thinking of voting for hillary.
what experience does she have that makes you think she is capable of running this country?

we already have that in the white house for the last 6 yrs
who thinks we need more?

I agree totally. I'm just not surprised. She is no different than a mafia don. I'm sure they would have scrubbed the server too. The difference is the Clintons never had to worry about Eric holder or the FBI.

the gnome

Veteran
and back in ark the clintons never had to worry about...well anything
btw hillary's wet dream is her entire voter base made up of 217s :D

RetroGrow

Veteran
spot on CLS.
I can't fathom why a dem/lib would vote for her other than she's a women, as if that's a reason.
we see what a cesspool that's turned into applying that logic to voting because of skin color

really, she is 180 degree's opposite of what democratic liberals stand for

she voted for every use of force during the bush years

she's was for the iraq war

as sec of state she was right there with attacking libya then gloated and laughing said---> we came, we saw, he died..
what class :barf:

then she was foaming at the mouth to hit syria
for being a huge anti liberal dem she seems to love the action of bloodletting.
btw, between obozo and her this is why the mid east is destabilizing and let isis blossom

hillary's bank acct. is on par with all those filthy rich capitalists and can't seem to get enuff of that cash.
wonder what her offshore tax haven looks like these days?
who else can take
she surely doesn't mind taking lodes of cash from mideast donors that oppress women, stone them to death
or gays that are tossed off 4 story roofs,

how about the phony war on women she's all upset about?
every woman that ever got in her way or bills pecker got into
lives were ruined, business and personal

wanna know how the clintons got to washington?
do some searching for clinton and mena ark.
they're hand in the corruption during his governer terms is on par
with team obama

but she's one of the everyday people you and me
she's working hard for the down trodden, those trying to get ahead.
but unlike us, the everydays folks, she gets ahead charging $300,000 for a speech...
She usually requires those who pay her six-figure fees for speeches to also provide a private jet for transportation —
only a $39 million, 16-passenger Gulfstream G450 or larger will do.

the only reason she's running is she believes she is owed presidency from the DNC for all her service.

the things I'm listing is only the very tip of the iceberg.
* hillory's criminal legacy* spreads over decades, million$ and a boatload of shady peeps

Excellent analysis! Glad someone's paying attention. How brain dead can the American people have become to even consider this grandma bully for President of the country???? It's nothing short of insanity! This woman and her husband should be behind bars. How can they cover up, cover up, and cover up, and just get a pass by the people? I think the people have become more dumbed down than even I thought. They want someone just because she squats when she pisses? Get serious! This is a crime family. Get them the hell out of here.
I'm sure she's not a member here, but I am pleading for Elizabeth Warren to run. Please, Elizabeth, I am begging you! Put this old bat out to pasture. She has fleeced the American public for way too long. People have died because of her ineptitude/blind ambition! How can the people not see this. $200,000 per speaking engagement? What's wrong with this picture?
Are we worshiping celebrity for celebrities sake?
I'm doing everything i can to see that this doesn't happen. We can't afford another 8 aborted years.
Just say "no" to Billary!

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
b656347cdfbe9882c08ff625.jpg

Limeygreen

Veteran
I would vote for the alaskan news anchor who had the dispensary, she may not be qualified for the job but I am sure it would be entertaining watching her to tell world powers to fuck off.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I agree totally. I'm just not surprised. She is no different than a mafia don. I'm sure they would have scrubbed the server too. The difference is the Clintons never had to worry about Eric holder or the FBI.

naw. the Mafia would have put the whole damn computer into a big-ass metal pot, melted it, poured it into a mold, and dropped it into the ocean somewhere east of new jersey while on a fishing trip. you know, out there where they took that Hoffa guy what wanted to be head of the Teamsters Union again after he got out of prison. "server? I have no recollection of that..." she aint got the street smarts to be in the mob...

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
just here to repeat that Hillary is gonna win purely based on the fact that she's a woman, and the "rationale" for people voting for her will be and already is:

"well, all candidates are shit, so lets at least vote for the woman and get us our first lady president"

the writing is on the wall :yoinks:

may God help us all...