What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I dont remember what my HB's looked like in veg but my favorite pheno grew similar to an OG. Wish I still had her

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks nice, how was the taste on that one? So far I have five taller leggier more vigorous seedlings and 6 shorter that are half the size. Still very young. Had some damp off then accidentally fried some under the led. Got my t5 back out and got a group going ha.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
That one smoked like a nice Sour OG. Had that lingering afterflavor, handled high humidity outdoor and was actually able to push her past 70 days outside without budrot. I always wanted to source a nice OG cut, and after I found her I no longer needed to but I let the mother get unhealthy and cuts started taking too long to root and I ended up losing it.

G

I just took down 4 ladies from my do over of a pheno hunt of HB. 2 were similar phenos and the other 2 were different for a total of 3 very different phenos. I kind of screwed up and forgot to turn the lighting down last couple weeks and one of them went foxtail crazy before I turned the light down last few days before chop. We shall see who the winner is in about 6 weeks and the other 3 will have to go. I was lucky enough to be gifted 5 different cuts of other strains and space in my clone area is at a real premium for now. My dance card is FULL for the next year probably for grows but I still am waiting to snag a pack of SD bX4 when ever those show up along with the pack of bx3 seeds I got last time they came around.

I kept the plants kind of small on purpose to expedite the veg time but probably got over a easy after dry ounce from each, even with trashing all the lower stuff.

Waka

I ended up keeping pheno #2. The high was so powerful. We smoked a J and watched the honey bees fly through the garden, it was great. Final smell on the cured bud reminds me of menthol. I bought a pack of headbanger just in case but I don't think I'll need to pop it for a long time now after smoking this pheno.

A0Xzn1v.jpg

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man this is some good weed, very skunky and strong. I'm getting a few clones from another Headbanger I got. I trimmed this old girl up and decided to keep her. Besides I've got plenty of other killer strains for my buddies. But I really like this strain alot, defiantly keeper quality stuff. It's kinda reminds me of skunk weed in the early 90s around here. Roadkill smell with a kinda old school feel. I'm burning one of the HB fatties right now. Damn good friend hooked me up with these and some other great crosses. Can't wait to get several clones to run indoors!!! Great work Karma!!?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I ended up keeping pheno #2. The high was so powerful. We smoked a J and watched the honey bees fly through the garden, it was great. Final smell on the cured bud reminds me of menthol. I bought a pack of headbanger just in case but I don't think I'll need to pop it for a long time now after smoking this pheno.

View Image

Beautiful man, I can't wait to run her indoors!!!! Hopefully the HB I cloned will be as good when I grow them. It'll probably be my second grow. I've got a bunch of Tahoe OG and several other strains. It'll be probably half Tahoe OG , and several other clones and a couple plants from seed from Female Seeds. I still got a Biker x Sherb I want to get some cuts from. Gotta get the lights going in flowering room. I've took a little more time off this summer indoors, and wanna get my plant total lower. I'm getting in over my head on some grows. I at least gotta keep it were it doesn't take forever to dry before it molds or something.

Cloneman

Veteran
13 for 13

13 for 13

Now the good news > Did the 13 Headbanger (yes one extra) and have got 13 plants, 2 look a bit iffy, especially one. So will see how that goes, but a great result even if i cut it down to 11!! That would make it 39 - 40 seedlings total.
Yeehaw

This was 3 months ago, i got rid of 2 so it was 11 plants and 9 are females yes 9. I had to jam them all in with the other high female rate i got, now at 7 weeks looking nice n green n frosty. Heres a branch of one

picture.php

I took 2 clones of all of them, only one failed so its 17, they look the bollocks really fat, should be great next run when i choose which to keep, what a problem eh...:yummy:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys. I notice a longer node pheno that wants to grow up and not branch so much.
Another slightly shorter node although still long, more branchy. Many more of the long node taller in my lot... the bushy...

picture.php

The taller, longer node, less branching...

picture.php

Any guess which leans sour or biker?
Seem like the two phenos from karma first 2 pics?

Last edited:
Headbanger is bomb
So is biker

I grew happy brother years ago and got 3 identical females low yeilding hardly frosty and tasted like celery .Hated it almost gave up on Karma then I was gifted biker kush seeds and it was great.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Out of about 30 beans I also found one anomaly.
This plant grew alternating nodes from the start.
It also appears to be one dimensional at this point.
Male or Female I dont think a biker leaner!

It had to fight to hang on!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dont that little leaf look sour from the start or am I trippin lol

Cloneman

Veteran
Pics

Pics

Heres some pics of 3 of the 9 HB fems. I had to chop at 10 weeks, shame I think another week would have made them much better. The clones have been in a week, hopefully get 11 weeks and should be quicker any way. The run after this will deffo get more.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cloneman

Veteran

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I had some of this 2 nights ago (just dry), bloody hell its speedy, smoking more and more, getting higher and higher, love it. I was listening to music on my Cambridge Audio earbuds (excellent!) the music was trying to spill out of my head but the headband wasn't allowing it..

bs0

Popped 4 seeds here - 2 male 2 female. Males are in stasis while the females flower...
Both females look to be indica dom, this normal? Anyone know what odds of sat dom are?

Minitiger

Hi guys. I notice a longer node pheno that wants to grow up and not branch so much.
Another slightly shorter node although still long, more branchy. Many more of the long node taller in my lot... the bushy...

View Image

The taller, longer node, less branching...

View Image

Any guess which leans sour or biker?
Seem like the two phenos from karma first 2 pics?

I’ve got three females flowering right now that look just like your plants. Topped them once and they’re growing like yours: up, not out. It’s my first time growing HB so I couldn’t tell you if that’s an indication of Sour or Biker (if I had to guess, I’d guess Sour), but it’s good to know somebody else is encountering this particular pheno or whatever. I was reading through this thread and thinking,”My Headbangers don’t sound anything like these others....” They’re legit HB beans, though, not worried about that.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice. About week 4 now. Had 1 that didnt start flowering more than a hair until day 21 when my others already had small knots of flowers started. Time will tell. Also got one other anomaly, giant fans, huge stalks... well see.

west-eu

nice one tony , and lovely pics cloneman :bashhead:

just select these 2 males to dust riri, dhk, black lime #3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

difficult to not find something to keep thanks karma