What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Poison ® | Dark Devil ® | Black Cream ® [The Red Family]

there goes edro

Veteran
Better late than never!!! Excellent work! I got Sweet Seeds SAD because of my interest in finding a nice pheno of Black Dominia to keep around but after seeing this I may have to look into purchasing other strains as well. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

there goes edro

Veteran
Hey jaypp! What height did your plants finish at? Had a chance to taste that Red Poison yet? Would love to know about the high and taste! Red Poison.Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

Tommy, mungio, Tup_amaro, Killerweed31, there goes edro, el principe, the pen…

Thanks for keep this thread so high with your nice words!
You are the real colour note in this diary.

We continue with the Dark Devil in its last days, as I said have been the last to cut, but within the limits.
Good production and also beautiful colours in their flowers, which give off a stronger and spicy odor, a little more acidic than her roommates.

There are not many photos of whole plants, because I accidentally deleted a folder with at least 7 or 8 photos of whole plants, both of these and the Black Cream, but with the size of the flowers, you can get an idea.

Little more to say except thank you for the visit and your words.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
You must spread someReputation around before giving more to jaypp again.

5* quality pictures and some exceptionally grown plants. Well done.

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi jaypp! Very nice plants and beautiful colors! I'll put some Black Cream outdoor, I hope in colors like yours :)! Bye my friend! :wave:

:smoweed:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Those look awesome. So every plant turned colors? I hope so, cause they look good enough to give a try.

Hi frankenstein!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum and thanks for you comment :tiphat:

I'm not sure if every plant from Jaypp turned purple (he will clarify that when he visit us here) but I personally had 11 plants from The Red Family and 9 of them turned totally purple.

In the catalog you can read that 80% turn purple, so I think one can expect a non-purple in about every 5 plants or so.

See you around, sweet smokes! :biggrin:

tommy

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
That's sweet. 80% means with a couple packs there should be some near black ones for sure. Thanks for the response, definitely gonna try some outdoors!!!!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
hi guys,
thanks for watching and your nice comments!

frankenstein2, i had 12 plants with colour from 15 seeds in my grow.
I think 80% is a good relationship and if you grow them, you'll get your colour plants for sure.

In a few minutes, new update!
Cheers!
jaypp

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
Yes mate, I personally picked 2 plants vegging and one of them (a Red Poison) ended up completly black.

Have a look: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=258752

See you around, sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Damn you & damned your colors!!!
:D

Hope to have the time for cultivate at least a pair of Dark Devil, I got already!!! Great job...

hi guys,
thanks for watching and your nice comments!

frankenstein2, i had 12 plants with colour from 15 seeds in my grow.
I think 80% is a good relationship and if you grow them, you'll get your colour plants for sure.

In a few minutes, new update!
Cheers!
jaypp

Your work is the best ever, it will be cool sometimes to have some pics about entire women....
Just for estimate the homogeneity than mine! The pics are amazing & i hate you a little.... :D

:yes:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Hi guys,
Jajaja Hate/Love
Microspy, hate is not good for the health, but if it is only a little, i think is a good way to keep a good friend!
So, it is not a problem for me, is a wink.

Now is the time to present the last pics of the ladies alive, specifically the last batch of Black Cream.

They were the firsts to be cut, in fact with 60 days some ones were ready. They responded very well to the feeding and now it's time to enjoy them with a good bong.

As you can see, i had buds of a variety of colours and shapes with this wonderful strain.
This is the one that smells sweeter and fruitier among the 3 strains... for now

The tasting is still to come and is there where i'll get more specific about the smells.

I hope you enjoy the last round of pictures, mates.

I use a camera NIKON d3100 for all this diary.

Thanks for always be here, your nice words and stopping by, giving life and colour to this diary.

Sweet and coloured Grows!
Jaypp

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
and the last one!

see you soon with the tasting notes!
keep it colour and sweet!!
Jaypp

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cmen

WOW! These ladies are gorgeous, glad i stumbled upon this thread, been trying to decide what AF to do for my first grow and your pics have definitely sold me on the Red Family. How much space did you use for your 15 plants? and if you don't mind sharing, how much weight did you pull from these phat chicks??