Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > RedEyed Genetics Coming SOON!

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Which males to use the Fire Cracker Studs (GS Cookies x Fire OG) or Ortega?
Fire Cracker Studs 30 50.85%
Ortega 29 49.15%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

RedEyed Genetics Coming SOON! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2012, 07:37 PM #1
RedEyedNReady
Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is lying

RedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to all
RedEyed Genetics Coming SOON!

Hey ICMAG. Wanted to give you a heads up that Im starting my own seed co. called RedEyed Genetics. Keep posted! Im working hard in the labs to catch up with lost time. I will post later today what I will be pollinating. I will need testers for each strain before I release anything. I know I will be working with two Ortega males I found. I called my favorite so far, "The Man." I have another Ortega male I call "The Contender," he is equally impressive. Both of these males throw trichs in veg, as well as stink to high heaven. I know that I will be using these males heavily in my first releases. I cant wait to spill the beans about the clones that will be receiving these studs pollen. I have another under the radar project that will blow minds... Keep posted. Glad to be on my own bringing my stables to the world.
RedEyedNReady is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:43 PM #2
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
will you be working with the blackberry kush clone at all?

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:45 PM #3
RedEyedNReady

RedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to all
That is FOR SURE. The blackberry kush clone that CV used is my cut. I will also be working with the Trinity clone

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:10 PM #4
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
I kind of figured that out, your names on the listing for their BBKxTW. Ive had blackberry crosses before that were the most berry tasting strain Ive ever had but lost the genetics before f2s were made. Cant wait to see what you do with it.

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 08:45 PM #5
RedEyedNReady

Would you like me to target a super berry tasting strain for you? I could do that... Or are you looking for something with more color? I could do that too... Im starting with Ortega for outcrossing my clones for two main reasons. I want to bring the PNW to the table. Its time for us to shine. The Ortega Im working with originate from oldschool NL genetics. Just as importantly, I want to listen to the people and what they want to see. Not what everyone else wants to throw in their face as the next best thing. If anyone has any suggestions please shoot em over!

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:06 PM #6
RedEyedNReady

Oh yeah we have some Schrom action coming as well!

Old 11-30-2012, 09:15 PM #7
Snow1

Snow1 will become famous soon enoughSnow1 will become famous soon enough
Are you no longer working with CV?

"No-one really feels self-confident deep down becuase it's an artifical idea. Really, people aren't that worried about what you're doing or what you're saying, so you can drift around the world relatively anonymously: you must not feel persucted and examined. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you."
Russell Brand
Snow1 is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 09:16 PM #8
RedEyedNReady

So this is the Pollenation for this round. The following cuts will be hit with The Man, my Ortega male:

Albert Walker
Tahoe OG
Pre 98 Super Silver Haze
P75 Princess 75
Purple Walrus
Trinity
Elephant
Pez

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:18 PM #9
Snow1

Snow1 will become famous soon enoughSnow1 will become famous soon enough
Also do you plan on doing any mixes with Bubba 98- "wifes favorite" or GSC(curious if these really relieves both Fibro) or anything that will make a serious night time strain?

"No-one really feels self-confident deep down becuase it's an artifical idea. Really, people aren't that worried about what you're doing or what you're saying, so you can drift around the world relatively anonymously: you must not feel persucted and examined. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you."
Russell Brand
Snow1 is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2012, 09:18 PM #10
RedEyedNReady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow1 View Post
Are you no longer working with CV?
Im affraid not... It was a great time with CVS, but it was time for me to do my own thing. No hard feelings at all, and it was an amazing learning experience.

3 members found this post helpful.