What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NO more drugs for foreigners in the south of holland since 1st of may

Weedninja

OMG, wiggers! You've done it now, Holland. Soon the streets of Maastricht will be filled with Honda CRXs with 30 inch rims and $20 mufflers that sound like lawn mowers and there's nothing you can do about it.

THC123

Veteran
I work in maastricht and i have been stopped 3 days in a row by the pigs while coming back from work

Luckily i neverever buy in maastricht and just grow my own, but these are sad sadtimes

fuck politics, they dont have a clue

porr poeple that now are jobless cuz of these rules

people that work in a coffeeshop also have families

mintz

OMG, wiggers! You've done it now, Holland. Soon the streets of Maastricht will be filled with Honda CRXs with 30 inch rims and $20 mufflers that sound like lawn mowers and there's nothing you can do about it.
they aint white fool,morrocans,holland is full of them:laughing:

neuroherb

Hey THC123

From what I have seen online there seems to be afair amountof protests over tghe weedpass and the coffeeshops in Maastricht have shu the doors.

Is this still the situation?

THC123

Veteran
yes they are still all closed out of solidarity with the "easy going" shop

and people are getting harrased by drugrunners in the streets selling ANYTHING, they ask 40-50 euros for 2 grams of weed of doubtfull quality

and at the border , people like me that work in maastricht and get back from work, are getting harrased by the belgian cops, they wanna knwo where you are coming from and shit like that

Last edited:

Ironeek

I think the cannabis card is discriminatory and trouble in the streets will grow in the weeks to come
Marc Josemans, owner of the Easy Going coffee shop

What a mess. Sad times indeed. Wonder whats going to happen next ....

Dutch and Belgian police are stepping up their cooperation as well as their presence along the border, and will conduct more frequent checks on roads and railways,

Last edited:

neuroherb

Cheers for the info THC, its like that here everyday. Solidarity with you guys though, Cool Running and Crackers in Tilburg are favs of mine and chill about me bringing the dog in.

Hope it gets back to normal soon and the sense is seen that The Netherlands should be the template for the EU states although with exactly what all the coffeeshop owners are saying a proper regulated industry made of the back door as well.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
When I've been in Germany I would run up to Venlo and pick up some good stuff. So now what, I would have to have a card in order for the shop to let me buy?

Weedninja

they aint white fool,morrocans,holland is full of them:laughing:

Miggers, then? :tumbleweed:

Seriously though, it sucks to see a country that has a good drug policy have it ruined by foreigners abusing the privilege.

Can someone who speaks Dutch please give me the general idea of what the cop was saying?

sso

Veteran
from what i heard from people from amsterdam, is that this is because tourists where shitting in the street and stuff like that.

i heard this from 2 different sources (elderly couple (hippies that by own account, had done "everything" (drugvise) and a taxidriver)

basically they just got tired of rowdy tourists.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
rowdy CANNABIS tourists???

A lot of my fellow countrymen go to A'dam for "stag" weekends, drinkers who go, stare at the pro's, and get drunk like back home-and maybe have a spliff in a coffeeshop so they can say that they did. They behave as badly as they do in their own towns every weekend
Also lots of american uni-age kids going wild and thinking its a free for all.
It's boreish, asshole behaviour that needs to be clamped down on, not the coffeeshops! Fuck the Belgian and German governments-if they don't want people bringing weed home-then it's their own responsibility to monitor the borders!(I don't agree with prohibition but countries whining and dictating to other countries is not on-this is German and Belgian buck-passing).

Money to blow

Money to blow

Can we still get that tang ??

amsterdam-prostitute-red-light-district-girl.jpg