What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Student abandoned in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive

dddaver

Veteran
Yup, Scott Pelly on CBS Evening NEWS had it. Chong's suing for $20 mil. He looks a lot better now. He was messed up man. I think I read his liver had shut down. He's LUCKY he's sill alive. So is the DEA. They had told him they weren't gonna even charge him with anything and were going to let him go, that he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Yeah, that's anywhere them DEA fuckers go, that means pretty much anywhere. So that means they can come and fuck with YOU and ruin YOUR life on a little mistake. Oopsy. Something isn't right with this picture. Can you find it?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^when this really starts getting major national attention it is gonna be good for the mmj movement. It shows the absurdity, and inhumanity of the DEA. this will cause other people to come forward with there stories of DEA abuse over pot. This could be the straw that breaks the camels back with the drug war.

kin_dawg

This story has made the paper 2 days straight here in Oz-straylia
Locked up 5 days and forgotten about- messed up.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
well let's not jump to conclusions here.

being forced into something is not the same as desperate measures.

assuming he was not in direct sunlight:

View Image

You're talking a very hard-line approach to your definition of forced.

:)

BTW - I'd call 10 days "not much more than a week."

praisehim.

Veteran
18,000 pills of ecstasy were found among other things, in a house full of university students. I dont care how its put in the media... it is not good for marijuana.... unless they fail to mention the most important details..which they never do :)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it does not matter how much of any drug was there. this is an american citizen they did this too. It is as tyrannical as it gets with out putting him in the gas chamber.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
don't see how it will hold up in court. Is there proof of any of it?

Uhhhhh NO there isn't ACTUALLY it was the MEXICAN cartel that kidnapped the guy from San Diego, starved him to the point of death, smuggled him back into the USA, dropped him at the doorstep of the DEA and instead of letting him die the DEA (great guys they are) took him to the hospital.

What crack are you smoking? There were 8 NON PIGS at that house that saw the DEA black back a US citizen, then the DEA turn him into the hospital almost dead.

What fucking proof are you looking for?

This is crazy, I often agree with your posts, but you seem to have gone WAY off the reservation here.

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
18,000 pills of ecstasy were found among other things, in a house full of university students. I dont care how its put in the media... it is not good for marijuana.... unless they fail to mention the most important details..which they never do :)

18,000 pills and NO ONE injured UNTIL the DEA almost killed a 24 year old University student.

Yeah this isn't bad press for the DEA it is bad press for the cannabis community.

I think you took the same bus off the reservation with Watts, Fukndenny, and Darkside420.

Let's try to remember who the unpaid, unarmed, and non violent VICTIM was. Certainly not pigs with guns. There are pig forums I'm sure; we are open minded cannabis users here NOT government APOLOGISTS.

:joint:

watts

ohms
Veteran
shrug, hopefully he gets something out of it but you know how these pigs seem to get away with stuff.

mowood3479

Veteran
If someone @ the DEA is not rung up on charges, fired and jailed... and hopefully beaten to within an inch of their life while in prison then this will be an unavenged injustice... wtf? this isnt north korea. even prisoners have basic human rights... never usually shockd be LEO actions but this shocks and appalls me. sick to my stomach for that kid... btw tip for him if he is reading this.... in jail u wanna sleep. meth is a baaaadddddddd idea on the street. in jail its unfathomable. should kept that one to himself.. hurts his case.

M

MrSterling

Question - How'd he drink his own pee? The news seemed to indicate his hands were cuffed behind his back, but I don't know how you get your dick out and drink your own pee that way.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Seems to me that these guys are just seeing how far they can push you guys .. They are getting sued yeah but it's your money so what do they care..
This shit is like war tactics crap,if you ask me.. see how far we can push the public ,,see how much we can get away with... This is some fucked up shit,, and looks like they got away with it,, headband 707

gingerale

Veteran
No, they haven't got away with shit. The DEA just fucked themselves. The timing is very bad for them and this thing is only just now begun to explode. Today many, many people are already outraged over a number of other outrages, and this is just another gallon of gasoline on the fire. Marijuana legalization was already looking like a good idea even to the point of Jimmy Kimmel bringing it up loudly and publicly right in front of a nervously grinning "President" less than two weeks ago. This event moves the ball further towards our goal by demonstrating publicly and loudly just how inhumane and stupid the War on Drugs really is, while the subject is still fresh on their minds.

I predict there will be more that comes out of this than just a news story and an eventual settlement.

If they did it this time.........don't you think they've done it before, to others?

ajc0k

Poor guy atleast he can invest this money and live well his whole life. i'd definitely take a near-death experience for 20 million or so if i knew i'd be alive after it all and without kidney damage. I'd also have the biggest smirk on my face in court while staring at all the agents.. Hell i wish i could hack into the department of defense and release all the names and addresses of every agent in the country to wiki leaks..

On another note, i've read this article on numerous sites to see the variations and comments, i have no life i know.. But the comments are surprising, shows how dumb and misguided some people are.. "serves the kid right for hanging out with druggies". fucking people!

Midnite Toker

Veteran
Daniel Chong Ohbummer?????

Daniel Chong Ohbummer?????

:chin: Where's the outrage from the Leader of the Free World???

"If I had a son he'd look like Daniel Chong"

I aint saying, I'm just saying~mT:sasmokin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come on he obviously thought he was toast. If I had to drink my piss things are very bad im not likely to survive this encounter.. This time the DEA fuked up and forgot they had someone looked up. This story should not be forgot about and brought into the public eye as much as possible. I want as many American citizens to know what the DEA is all about it surly is not about our protection from Drugs.

sso

Veteran
Question - How'd he drink his own pee? The news seemed to indicate his hands were cuffed behind his back, but I don't know how you get your dick out and drink your own pee that way.

floors today dont leak.

maybe he just peed on the floor (or table)

and then just lapped it up (desperate from dehydration (it feels awful, you get hallucinations and shit))

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
No, they haven't got away with shit. The DEA just fucked themselves. The timing is very bad for them and this thing is only just now begun to explode. Today many, many people are already outraged over a number of other outrages, and this is just another gallon of gasoline on the fire. Marijuana legalization was already looking like a good idea even to the point of Jimmy Kimmel bringing it up loudly and publicly right in front of a nervously grinning "President" less than two weeks ago. This event moves the ball further towards our goal by demonstrating publicly and loudly just how inhumane and stupid the War on Drugs really is, while the subject is still fresh on their minds.

I predict there will be more that comes out of this than just a news story and an eventual settlement.

If they did it this time.........don't you think they've done it before, to others?

Oh didn't you hear Obummer is no longer going to call it the "War on Drugs" ,,, I guess the new name is "I'm here to take your cash so bend over.. Oh yeah on a side note Canada and England want to join the party too because they too are tools ,,lol headband 707:tiphat:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts