What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Italian Cannabis Cup 2012 - 5th edition

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all ICMaggers :wave:

First of all I would say thanks to el presidente to let me talk about our cannabis cup on the forum, you have always been very friendly, thank you :tiphat:

I'm here to let know to all of you this yearly event, it is a friendly cannabis cup, where people like me and you, not vendors, are involved.

Competitors partecipate with their own weed or hash, there are 3 categories :

• Indoor weed
  • Outdoor weed
  • Hashish (we're working on this because of the few entries)

There are 3 ways to enter the cup:

• Judge
  • Visitor
  • Competitor

Enters as judges is unfortunately not possible, as the list has very limited number of people and is already full.
Judges are 30 - 35 people that will elect the best pot according several parameters as weed look, smell, aroma potency etc...
There will be some prizes for the winners, as growing equipment etc.

Competitors can enter the cup with 10 grams of weed or 5 grams of hash.Unfortunately no safe addy.

Visitors just smoke the same weed of judges, because a lot of samples usually ''fly'' all over the room, but they can't vote and do not have a place to sit in the room at the table with the judges.

Prices:

• Entrance as Visitor + Hotel costs 90€
    This includes 2 nights in hotel with breakfast - lunch and snacks in the cup area - entrance for the final party\concert\weeds awards
  • Entrance as Competitor + hotel costs 90€
    This includes 2 nights in hotel with breakfast - lunch and snacks in the cup area - entrance for the final party\concert\weed awards - Cannabis Cup t-shirt

15% off for all the women, this trying to involve more ladies as they're very few.

For those not interested to sleep in the hotel, the costs is really inexpensive, more details soon.

Winner weeds will be analyzed to know the real cannabinoids content.

Cup will take place in Rome, at end of january in a safe place, if you're interested to join us please PM me before you get the plane\train ticket and if you have any questions.

cup1.jpg

Hehe THC123, you're partially right.. I mean here in Italy is illegal and you can risk serious jail time for growing. Ok but this cup is held in Rome in an ancient fortress that is a place occupied since 25 years or more by open minded and revolutionary people in Rome..
In 25 year no one entry from the police.. As I already said it's held in a fortress with 4 mt walls. So come and visit us !!! We will take care of your lungs !! ;-)

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
The Italians host a very good cup. Enjoyable people, brave growers, excellent atmosphere and incredible food (as is the norm for Italy). Singing 'il bombarolo' with new Italian friend was one of the highlights of my last year.

Gotta admit though, I'm not too thrilled to see my Italian distributor has left our logo off the poster.....

GrahamB and Noreason, hope to see you guys soon... you keep your heads down out there... don't want to hear any bad news as we've heard about some of our mutual amici ....

Much respect to you guys for pulling it off in a very intolerant country.

Remember, it's about the plant... to me that is the best thing about the Italian cup- the people, celebrating the plant together with each other...not the 'celebrity'. Celebrate with each other, celebrate your day of freedom, and celebrate your bravery in a repressive system.... don't get too caught up in who is 'cool' etc. You guys put up a good fight, and have earned my utmost respect for the work you do over there. Keep it up, one day we'll see lots more cannabis being grown in the ideal Italian climate.

Viva ASCIA e Viva i coltivatori italiani!!

con grande rispetto
-Chimera

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Celebrate with each other, celebrate your day of freedom, and celebrate your bravery in a repressive system.

I completely agree Chimera. These times are hard times for every pot grower down here in Italy, but once a year we need to be all together and celebrate in peace our loved plant and our friendship.

Hope to see you again and smoke some good stuff on that little bubbler ;)

About the logo, I can't answer you....but if you want PM me.

Green vibz :wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya good people, even this year the ITCC has been made. We all enjoyed a nice atmosphere filled with positive vibrations.

I would thank everyone involved and those who can't be there but support us with their positive energy, I hope to see more foreigner next year and have a spliff all together.

Here are the rank for each category:

Indoor

Grower------------------Strain--------------------Breeder---------------------Result

El Gringo---------------------Fast Bud--------------------Sweet Seed----------------------8,8/10
Noreason-------------------Exodus Cheese-------------Green House Seeds-----------------8,6
Maria--------------------------GFxBB F2--------------------RV Seeds-------------------------8,4
Ferna-------------------------Chocolope-----------------------DNA----------------------------8,2
Rikka-------------------------GBxGB (G)--------------------RV Seeds-------------------------7,0
Tiritillo--------------------------GxB--------------------------Chimera-------------------------6,9
Tully-------------------------Snow Fruit--------------------Sweet Seeds----------------------6,9
Ferna---------------------------AK47-----------------------Serious Seeds---------------------6,6
Triglia------------------------NYCDxBG-----------------------Mr. Tuji--------------------------6,6

Outdoor

Grower------------------Strain--------------------Breeder---------------------Result

Smic--------------------------Medicine Buddha---------------------Bodhi Seeds------------------------7,9/10
Dr. Penthotal-----------------NYCDxG13Haze----------------------Soma Seeds------------------------7,8
Chef--------------------------Blue Hash-----------------------------Private breeder--------------------7,7
Vikinggrow-------------------F1 Shebhergan-----------------------RV Seeds---------------------------7,6
Jamal-------------------------Green Poison-------------------------Sweet Seeds-----------------------6,3
Legalized---------------------G13xHash Plant----------------------Sensi Seeds------------------------6,3
Legalized---------------------Critical Neville Haze-------------------Delicious Seeds--------------------6,2
Rikka-------------------------F1 from Pakistan---------------------RV Seeds---------------------------6,0
Valerio-----------------------Monster-------------------------------Eva Seeds--------------------------5,0

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for the the missing ''s'' on the sticker :D

OUTDOOR ENTRIES

- o01 Valerio - Monster - Eva Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

- o02 Dr. Penthotal - NYCDxG13 Haze - Soma Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

- o03 Dr. Penthotal - Chemdog IBL - Reservoir Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

- o04 Jamal - Green Poison - Sweet Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

- o05 Rikka - F1 da Pakistana - RV Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- o06 Vikinggrow - F1 Shebhergan - RV Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- o07 Smic - Medicine Buddha - Bodhi Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- o08 Luigi - Hawaian Snow - Green House Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- o09 Chef - Blue Hash - Breeder Privato

No pictures unfortunately.

- o10 Legalized - Critical Neville Haze - Delicious Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

- o11 Legalized - G13xHash Plant - Sensi Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
INDOOR ENTRIES part. 1​

- i01 Tully - Snow Fruit - Sweet Seeds

picture.php

- i02 Tiritillo - GxB - Chimera

picture.php

- i03 Noreason - Exodus Cheese - Green House Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- i04 Dr. Penthotal - Agent Orange - Subcool

picture.php

picture.php

- i05 Cha Ras - Erba di Genova - Paradise Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

- i06 Ferna - Chocolope - DNA Genetics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- i07 Ferna - AK47 - Serious Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
INDOOR ENTRIES Part. 2​

- i08 Mr. Giò - CH3 - Breeder Privato

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- i09 Rikka - GBxGB (G) - RV Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

- i10 Triglia - NYCDxBG - Mr. Tuji

picture.php

picture.php

- i11 Maria - GFxBB F2 - RV Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

- i12 El Gringo - Fast Bud - Sweet Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- i13 Legalized - C plus - Chimera

picture.php

picture.php

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
thanks 4 sharing mate :tiphat:
congratulations to all winners :D

maybe i am next year there :ying:

Jon 54

How tight are customs in Italy? I would be coming from the USA and I want to know how do most contestants get there marijuana into the country or is a medical card recognized there?? Jon 54

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How tight are customs in Italy? I would be coming from the USA and I want to know how do most contestants get there marijuana into the country or is a medical card recognized there?? Jon 54

I can't help you about the customs over here but take in mind every use of cannabis is not allowed.
Maybe next we'll arrange a safe addy.....