What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel Auto ® Black Jack Auto ® ★ Test Grow ★

RoomRaider

Hey, nice looking grow you got going. Blackjack sounds very intersting. I have some sour60 at 30 days right now, will be interesting to see how they compare. Been looking for a new solid auto to add, and black domina x jack herer just might be it :)

Attachments

• IMG_8344.jpg
    IMG_8344.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 43

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi RoomRaider!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum! :wave:

Nice to have you here, I'll be very pleased if you keep passing by to compare my plants with yours, hehehe, although grow conditions are a bit different they surely can be compared in many ways.

See you soon, sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

|tommy_g|

RoomRaider

The conditions are somewhat similar. They were started under fluro shoplights until they showed sex (day 21-31). Once sex is shown they were moved under the 400w.

Your still going to use the 400w right? My tent is 40"x40" just over a foot longer than yours.

I was going to wait till you were done with your grow to try black jack, but since the new server fund beans are out I might just have to pick up a pack or two in the next week.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Yes, it is similar, except for the fact that 40"x40" is 1 square meter and I only have a third of a square meter, so my area is 3 times smaller than yours.

It's a Homebox XS, if you want to check it out ;) As the lighting is the same I guess the main difference will be that your plants will have more side branches because they have more available space. But we'll see with time, hehe..

Kind regards and sweet smokes! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|Day 29 since germination|:.

Hi again! :smoke:

Just a little update for today. They have 29 days of life and are doing really well. Soon I'll put them in the Homebox XS. I tried to get some pistils but I guess it will have to stay for the next update, hehe... One thing is for sure, they feature a very vigorous growth and the 2 varieties are very similar in stature.

See you soon! Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

grimcreeper

Looking good Tommy G. Can't wait to see these babies in flower! I love some autos.

I usually get bummed out during summer when I realize that my traditional plants are months away from chop, especially after planning since the previous year. They are also a headache when it comes to hiking into the bush and feeding/watering, wondering if they will be eaten, found by rippers or LEO, blow over etc. This is why autos are awesome! June/July buds yessir.

Definitely getting some Cream Caramel Autos.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|Day 32 since germination|:.

Hi friends!

Welcome to my diary grimcreeper!

Oh yes, if you need to harvest earlier and discreet plants you should go with autos and this ones are really good, keep passing by and you'll see. To harvest in mid July you should sprout seeds by the 10th of May, more or less. If you have a nive garden you could even sprout a seed every 10 days and then you would harvest a plant every 10 days during the whole summer, hehe...

Well, let me share another update, just with a few pics, not much to say...

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 26,2º
  • Minimum temperature: 17,1º
  • Thermic amplitude: 9,1º
  • Humidity with HPS: 43%
  • Humidity without HPS: 73%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

Ready for an explosive flowering, stay tuned :wave: Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 36 since germination|:.

Hey guys! Some news...

Today they were passed to the Homebox XS, where they will stay till harvest. Previously they were in a bath tube, hehe... Now they are already more beautiful just for the new home :) It is also easier for you guys to have an idea of the sizes and of the quality of the sea of green, which is very well leveled even without any kind of pruning or training (LST). Hope you enjoy the pics...

Here is the Homebox XS, this time I'm using a Diamond reflector

With 3 plants - 3 Cream Caramel Auto

With 6 plants - 5 Cream Caramel Auto and 1 Black Jack Auto

With 9 plants - 5 Cream Caramel Auto and 4 Black Jack Auto

Some lower branches I've been cuting off, they wouldn't get any light

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 26,9º
  • Minimum temperature: 19,1º
  • Thermic amplitude: 7,7º
  • Humidity with HPS: 40%
  • Humidity without HPS: 69%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

And that's it for today, thanks for the visits, keep it sweet! :thank you:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 39 since germination|:.

Hi again my friends! :smoke:

Just a couple of pics to keep this updated. Little flowers are starting to form. In the next update I will make some pics of the little buds and maybe some trichomes also ;)

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 26,1º
  • Minimum temperature: 19,0º
  • Thermic amplitude: 7,1º
  • Humidity with HPS: 37%
  • Humidity without HPS: 66%

Stay tuned and keep it sweet! :wave:

|tommy_g|

RoomRaider

I can't see any pictures. Its just a jpg picture icon that is a link to the uk forums, which membership is needed to see any pics.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 43 since germination|:.
picture.php

Hi again my friends! :tiphat:

So, flowers are now starting to get visibly fatter, hehe. Cream Caramel Auto started flowering a couple of days earlier than Black Jack Auto, but I'm sure that in the end they will be ready at the same time and will have a very similar production. Hope you enjoy the update ;)

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 25,3º
  • Minimum temperature: 18,9º
  • Thermic amplitude: 7,4º
  • Humidity with HPS: 40%
  • Humidity without HPS: 72%
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Now it will be better and better, hehe, stay tuned :wave: Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
I can't see any pictures. Its just a jpg picture icon that is a link to the uk forums, which membership is needed to see any pics.
Hi mate!

I had no idea...

It's strange, because I tried right now to conect to ICMag without logging in (as a visitor) and I can see all the pics...

In this new update I uploaded the pics directly here at my ICMag gallery so I suppose you can see them, can't you?

How about this one:

Can you see this image? I also find it strange that a couple of days ago you even commented my updates, so I suppose you were abble to see the pics and now you are not able anymore? Can you confirm that you don't see any pics from the previous page?

Maybe it has something to do with your own pc definitions.

Anyone else that doesn't see the macro pic I posted in this post?

I could start posting the pics here at my gallery but it would mean I would have to loose some precious time, while there are many grow tests to come that I would have to give up posting.. I would post some, but instead of posting 4 test grows till summer I would only post 1 or 2.. :noway:

Stay cool and thanks for the warning! Keep it sweet! :wave:

|tommy_g|

RoomRaider

I know its weird. I could see all your pics in the beginning, up to day 26, but now alot of those are not showing up. I can see your day 43 updates, but not the most recent pic you are asking me if I could see.

Day 29-39 I could never see period. It might just be my computer. IDK

Your day 43 update pics are awesome tho. I'm really liking these strains. Can't really tell which is which tho. Is blackjack most of the pics on top, and cream caramel under the weather stats?

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Yep, weird. I'll wait to see if someone else tells me that is not abble to see many pics from page 2 and if so I will start posting pics directly here, in my ICMag gallery.

Thanks for your question, I will try to identify the 2 different strains ate least once in a while. Yes, the 4 pics posted on top of "the weather" are from Cream Caramel Auto and under "the weather" you have all the plants but the Black Jack Autos are the ones in the first line. Now it's gonna be all very quick, so keep passing by if you want to see how the flowering period develops...

:smokeit:

Keep it sweet man, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 45 since germination|:.

Hi friends!

Not much news to share since 2 days ago, but the flowers are now visibly fatter, hehe, seems like I'm going to have big flowers and fill the closet :) They are perfect, I'm really loving the experience of growing this 2 autoflowering strains. Today I just got one plant out of the closet, a Cream Caramel Auto, so all the 4 pics bellow are from her. They already smell very well, sweet and fresh, with the flowers covered in trichomes ;)

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,4
  • Fertilizer: Nothing yet
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Quantity of water per plant: 500ml (7l pots)
  • Watering frequency: once every 2 days

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 23,9º
  • Minimum temperature: 17,3º
  • Thermic amplitude: 6,6º
  • Humidity with HPS: 44%
  • Humidity without HPS: 79%

I'll update this again very soon, keep passing by, sweet smokes! :D

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hello my friend!

With autos I always do 18/6 from germination to harvest.

We have performed a few tests and plants produce visibly more using 18/6 than they do using 12/12. I still have some doubts if 20/4 would do even better than 18/6 but it may not be significant, so I'm keeping them in 18/6.

Thanks for the visit, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi again mate! :smoke:

Well, I assume they started flowering at day 29 and I'm almost sure they will be ready to harvest at day 65, so they will flower for 36 days, more or less. Well, something between 33 and 38 days, that's for sure.

But I like to harvest my plants a bit later than the right time to get a more phisically relaxing effect, so I may cut between day 65 and day 70, when I could cut them between day 60 and day 65 and still do it with the right maturity.

So... only some 22 days left for them now, stay tuned ;)

:wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 50 since germination|:.

Hi again mates! :tiphat:

So... for today we can see the main buds of 2 Black Jack Autos on top of the post and the next 4 pics are from Cream Caramel Auto.

It seems like at least one of the Cream Caramel Auto will have some purple tones on her flowers :peacock:

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,3
  • Fertilizer: Canna BioFlores (2ml per ltr of water)
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Quantity of water per plant: 500ml (7l pots)
  • Watering frequency: once every 2 days

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 24,3º
  • Minimum temperature: 16,6º
  • Thermic amplitude: 7,7º
  • Humidity with HPS: 47%
  • Humidity without HPS: 86%

And now a couple of pics with only 5 plants in the Homebox XS: the 5 Cream Caramel Auto...

Stay tuned, I'll come back soon with more ;)

|tommy_g|

Latest posts

Latest posts