What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wild Rose ® | Cream Caramel ® | S.A.D. ® ★ Test Grow ★

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
.:|Growing Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 36|:.

Hi friends!

Welcome to my diary, once again ;)

Everything is still fine over here, temperatures are a bit higher right now but nothing to worry about. Tomorrow I'm going to feed them with just a little bit of PK13/14 from Canna. Their response to the molasses was great, the buds are now much thicker than a few days ago. In the meanwhile I water them with only water, to clean the soil a bit between the molasses and the PK13/14. The Homebox XS keep filling up...

Hope you enjoy it. Now, as it is already possible, I'll also post some trychomes pictures in almost every post so you can see how they're doing :smoke:

Keep it high! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks paulo!

It's a pleasure to know that you are watching one of my grow diaries again ;)

Hope you enjoy it, now the end of flowering is approaching so things will become much more interesting...

Keep it high with sweet smokes! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 38|:.

High mates!

Another update... They are all doing very well, all very beautiful and productive. Some of them are loosing N very early and this is my last chance of feeding them with a bit of N, in this case I will use BioGrow from BioBizz, but just a little bit, maybe 1ml per litre of water, as I also don't want them very green right now. In 2 days, when I water them again, I will give them liquid Guanokalong. Today I'm leaving some infos about each variety and how they are doing, but first just a couple of pics of the plants in the closet.

.:|Cream Caramel|:.
BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino

Cream Caramel are still surprising me everyday. They seem very productive and their aroma is very sweet and pleasant. Their response to the LST was very good and I managed to get some 4 o 5 buds from each plant at the same distance of the bulb. I'm sure I will keep a clone of this variety to use as a mother. They seem very good in terms of aroma and productivity, as I first said, and now I only need to evaluate their effect, which is very important to me. This is a very easy to grow strain, she doesn't complain of lack of nutrients nor water. The structure/shape of the buds is more round than the structure/shape of the Wild Rose buds, but they have the advantage of being more compact.

To be continued....

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
....and it continues

.:|Wild Rose|:.
Rosetta Stone x The Hog

Wild Roses are now a bit more advanced but they're still the ones that are behind. Anyway their buds are now thicker and they are producing generous flowers. They are the most sensible ones of the 3 varieties I'm growing. They were the first ones to ask me for N and they were the most affected ones with the little problem I had of iron deficiency, which is now solved. She smells very well, I'm very curious about the taste of the vapor of this strain. Soon I'll be abble to talk about smell and aroma characteristics. Besides that I appreciate very much the shape of their buds, with the shape of a pine tree or a closed umbrella :stoned:

.:|Sweet Afgani Delicious S1|:.
1998 Black Domina auto polinization

The Sweet Afgani Delicious always in great style, they are producing very well and their aroma, as usual, is very pleasant for me. The one with the biggest bud is the one to which I haven't applied the LST, as expected. I already have 2 mothers of Sweet Afgani, but I guess I may keep another one from this grow, since I can identify a slightly different aroma in one of them. They also are easy to grow, they don't stretch much and they can deal with almost everything. This is a strain I always recommend to everyone who is starting with this hobby, because she always gave me quality and quantity without asking for much in change.

Hope you are enjoying my grow diary! Now it is not going to stop, so keep passing by while keeping it high :smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 40|:.

Hi!

40 days of 12/12, 30 days flowering.

They are already very fat and the trychome growth is also noticeable. I have even found one or two with a white milky head. I hope to have them ready in 30 days, maybe 35. Today I watered them with liquid Guanokalong as I like to feed them with this treat...

So... that's how it goes... I'll be back soon with much more. Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 42|:.

Hi again mates! :tiphat:

Up there you have a Cream Caramel macro.

Everything is going fine over here. Today they were well watered, only with water and I will finally feed them with a bit of PK13/14 from Canna the next time I water them. Molasses, Guanokalong and BioBoost are working very well and the buds are getting fatter day after day...

The Cream Caramel is really beautiful

Trychomes of the same Cream Caramel

Some trychomes are in love...

And here they are at day 42 into 12/12

See you tomorrow! Keep passing by and keep it high! :smokeit:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi bird! Thanks for your visit!

You got it mate, here are 3 pics of Wild Rose:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Pics were made 4 or 5 days after my last update. They were flowering for 38 days at the time (more or less 48 days of 12/12).

If you want to know more about the Wild Rose I leave you a link to my strain report about her, in case you haven't seen it yet...

.:|Wild Rose|:. Strain Report

Keep an eye on this thread and you'll see how my 3 Wild Roses do in the end. They usually get very beautiful and productive.

Stay cool, big hug! :wave:

|tommy_g|

G

guest101

Damn tommy, your plants are a joy to watch, really man! :D
Im getting jealous of your lumen concentration, your inspiring me
with the XS and hps 400 combination.
Look at that small space filled with so many big and dense buds.
I want that hehe :D
Whats up with you and sweet seeds man?
Aren't you trying any olther breeders work?
Real diversity usually comes from diferent breeders with diferent
super moms, anyway, if you're in some kind of project, best of
luck with it! ;)
Great garden mate! A joy! Best wishes to you! :D

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Nice to see you ;) Thanks for your words!

Well, yes, I'm colaborating with Sweet Seeds, moderating here and in other 4 cannabic forums where the seedbank owns a sub-forum, while I'm also writing a few articles for them. So now I'm exploring their catalog, I've already tried more or less half of their strains.. and I'm happy, hehehe. Keep an eye on my other grow diary about the new autoflowering strains, I'm doing Cream Caramel auto and Black Jack auto and the thread will start to get very interesting soon ;)

Hope everything is cool with you my friend!

Thanks again for visiting me over here, this is a new sub-forum (created just a couple of weeks ago) and I often feel a bit lonely... hehehe

:smoke:

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 44|:.

Hi mates!

Here I am once again with an update. Hope you enjoy it ;)

Keep it high! :tiphat:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 46|:.

Hi friends!

My girls are better than ever, their response to the PK13/14 was perfect. Now there's not much more to do besides waiting for them to get ready...

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 48|:.

Hi friends! ;)

Well, today the sky was red and I got a few nice pics that I'd like here to share with you...

I guess they got their leaves yellow 1 or 2 weeks before the time I usually like to have them with this kind of yellow, but there's no problem. Anyway there are plenty of leaves yet and I only have some 3 weeks left until I cut them down. Maybe for having so many yellow leaves right now I will loose some 10% of final production, but I'm sure I will win other 10% in quality, since they will get so well mature that I will not have even a little bit of chlorophyll taste. And the color of the flowers in the end will be even more beautiful...

Stay cool my friends! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 50|:.

Hey mates! :smokeit:

Over here things are coming to an end, but hey... only in some 20 days, because they still have a lot to fill and they are still a bit far from desirable maturity. One of the Sweet Afganis is more advanced than all the others, she is very fast and productive. But definetely I have the biggest buds in the Wild Rose. Really nice buds, a bit airy, no doubt about it, but they are huge. They are the ones that usually appear at the back side of the Homebox, with a wild-pine shape. In the begining of flowering they seem a bit delayed and start flowering a couple of days after the others, but when they do it, they do it very very well and with a very sweet aroma. The Cream Caramel buds may be a bit more heavy, for being much more compact, but that is not important right now...

If you have any question I'm here to answer ;) Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 52|:.

Hi again friends!

Flowering period has now reached 75%, now I just have to wait for them to fill what they have left to fill and to get fully mature.

Today they were watered with BioBizz BioBloom, because I didn't feed them with any flowering fertilizer in the last weeks. The 3 plants I will harvest first (one from each strain) will be watered next time with liquid Guanokalong and then only water til the end. The other 6 plants will receive yet another dose of Canna BioBoost and another of BioBizz BioBloom. Here are some pictures made at day 52 of 12/12, which in this case means 42 days of flowering...

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::....:::|Day 54|:.

Hi mates! :tiphat:

Another update, not much to say for today, next time I will talk about fertilization, sharing data about all I gave to them since day 1 of 12/12 till today. So stay tuned ;) Hope you enjoy the pics!

And that's it for today. Keep it high with sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

daheadies

poppin' outta control
are the recent pics of the caramel?? when you dont lable your photos as to what strain they are, or say in the post what they are, it leaves me wondering which of the 3 strains your growing the pic is of..
-Does the caramel smell like maple/ caramel at all?

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi daheadies! Thanks for your visit! :tiphat:

Well, from time to time I do special posts with reports about the varieties, where I only post pics of one variety and share some opinions about it. When the flowers come to their full potencial I will do it again, one post to each variety with all about it. And in the end I will even do a special post to each of the 9 plants, with their harvest, final comments and wheight plant by plant.

Thanks for the suggestion about labeling the pics, I'll try to do it more often.

About the Cream Caramel I will talk more in the end of this diary, but in the meanwhile you can check my strain report over here:

Cream Caramel .:|:. Strain Report

And yes, there's a bit of mapple in the flavour of most of the plants, as you can read in my report I compare the strong liquorice notes to the taste of sugarcane molasses. Mapple leaf syrop wouldn't be much different from the aroma of molasses, I guess... But well, for a better description of the taste just check what I said in that report ;)

Keep passing by, kind regards :wave:

|tommy_g|

daheadies

poppin' outta control
thank you very much for the reply. Great job! Look forward to your continuous updates. I think i might have to grab a pack of cream caramel..

Latest posts

Latest posts