What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8,000 Plant UK Warehouse Bust

That is an unreal harvest I think they sell it at £170 a oz £6.000 a kg don't think your buying that at £2500 a kg any day...

Ha Ha ..... They saw you coming then............ thats even double the 3K valuation that the bloody police put on a KG of skunk nowerdays... and we all know they never ever under estimate weight lol.. Shit your a good businessman cannaboy haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI.. Its 2350 a Kg at the moment ......... 2500 last month........... About 65 quid a oz from the viet wholesalers........ Jesus where do you shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your talkin homegrown prices or Dealer oz prices at £170, but im guessing your about 16 judging by your previous juvenile, ill informed and TROLLish posts in the REZ forums.... where you are threatening to release F2s of his seeds..................got to admit it gave me the biggest laugh of the year........ really did........ so perhaps a short 101 in buying cannabis is needed for the dude who still lives with his mum.................read on cannaboy.......................

let me explain........... When you grow into a big cannaboy and you can buy larger amounts of canna it gets cheaper......... DAM WHO THOUGHT OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...... £ 170 lol............ thats what wholesalers charge there CUSTOMERS BROTHERS SISTERS BROTHERS CUSTOMERS COUSINS BROTHERS FRIENDS etc etc etc etc .............................................., 6K a Kg...........£6 quid a gram WHOLESALE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......... I........ and many hundreds of others WISH FOR THIS, but in reality, its not like that CANNABOY............................... Lol...... 6K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP CANNABOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY

YOUR BECOMING THE NEW YUMMYBUD...............I.E ......................................... A PAIN IN THE ARSE WITH NO MEANINGFUL INFORMATION TO GIVE THE COMMUNITY...................................... AT ALL

cannaboy

Well the money is there to be made!! Don't let people get the better of you, don't get your pants pulled down,,

If they sell it for that price no-wonder there getting busted all over,, perhaps some business men should hold the purse strings..

How much money have you talked your way out of???

listen yout!! Let me explain money and how to make it not what you think!!!!

A kg is a kg no matter how many plants or how long it takes to grow.. Cost price for the kg is worked out,, now the street price is street price for a kg regardless if you got 1 or 1000 don't be silly why the need to grow another..

Talk about need to grow up LOL I want to be 16 again..

I need no 101 from the guy that can't add up!!!

If somebody wants 10 tell him its £60.000 you will only get told no,,

Once the weed is down its like gold you foolish being!!!

Shame you can't get me 1000 oz's at your price every day!!!! Its illegal here,, and you can get 7K for shit in holland!!!
I know its a shit price if you can you should

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Indoor grows this large with a 1000 lites In the UK ?
boggles the mind, just a wee bit...g

And several more of these massive set- ups in different counties, just
gives new meaning to the phrase " merry ol England" .

Gypsy will have to start labeling seed packs in Vietnamese, lol...but seriously
Hardly ever see indoor grows this large in the states tho vienamese/ Asians do have a presence certainly in Cali & bang out large weight of commercial strains here like blue dream , a popular Ssh x blueberry which is a breeze to grow & big yielder in calif...

Money tougher to come buy these present day economies esp asia...growing that large a scale not easy work , but these are the people that built the ho chi minh trail defeating the worlds greatest super power. Not to mention they have been agriculturally based peoples for 3-4000 yrs already. They were running a pretty nice neat operation, very organized & well staged...

Looks like u english won't suffer anytime soon with lack of leaf to puff on with these size pops going on , lol!

BigPhil

Veteran
Who the hell would pay 6 grand a Kg? what a load of poo, Thats a little over 170 an Oz. So what they gonna do sell on an Oz at 180 to make 5 quid on the Oz hahahaha.

Hahahahaha

Last edited:

cannaboy

You clearly don't get the uk scene that doesn't know about growing yet??? Some people are real shitty and others in the dark!! People need there eyes opening...

Who the hell would pay 6 grand a Kg? what a load of poo, Thats a little over 170 an Oz. So what they gonna do sell on an Oz at 180 to make 5 quid on the Oz hahahaha.

Hahahahaha

Sold in 2+/- grams per bag, thats 14 bags from 1 ounce, and if sold at £20 a bag thats £280 .... :dance013:

BigPhil

Veteran
That is true, But im pritty sure people who buy Kg's dont sell grams, They'l be knocking out Oz to get rid

BigPhil

Veteran
oh realy 36 x 170 = 6120, Think its abit better than your if you cant see 170 x 36 is more than 170 an Oz

cannaboy

oh realy 36 x 170 = 6120, Think its abit better than your if you cant see 170 x 36 is more than 170 an Oz

don't change your post like the other slacker to look like you can add up,, £170 and £180 is a difference of £10 thats 2 times your math is absolute shite, and you had time to correct, what a nob.. Went and checked his math and then didn't realize he couldn't read english he wrote???

To late now copy and pasted

on small calculations like this if your out what good are you on bigger numbers??

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys to be honest with you all who really gives a shit about guesses?

It's damn hard if not impossible to say something is shit by looking at a picture and it sure as hell is impossible to say what something cost if you don't live there. There is a pretty simple reason why we try to keep the money and weed talk out of the same sentence and this thread is slowly turning into a reason as to why.

We are here to talk about growing our own weed not what your local dealer charges for it.

Please keep the dealer talk for another site. Thank You

Have A Nice Day
Mr.Wags

highroller614

Same thing with the mexican illegal immigrants here when they get caught growing in a national forest. They just get deported back to mexico, no charges filed. Then they sneak back over the border and do it all over again...

Makes no sense to me...but hey, if I could grow like that and not face any charges, id be doing the same thing...
When you commit crimes in the U.S., you get sentenced due your time then get deported. The U.S. extradites drug lords who are not U.S. citizens all the time. Citizen or not, you do the crime you do the time.

The plants in viet grows get chopped at week 6-7, they never let it go full flower then its dried for 24hrs with lights over the top of a huge bundle of it, by the time they have finished with it its not even worth £2500-£3000 a box, unless you're a student or new smoker that don't know the difference.

I was in bang up with a tiddly wink who got caught in a warehouse full of the stuff, i grilled him about everything they done and who ran shit and from where, the guy told me 'Big banana who runs the restaurant' thats it thats all he knew and that it sold for £2900 a box but like i said a decent box of herb will cost ya about 8k these days, well thats what it goes for round my ends anyways.

Same thing with the mexican illegal immigrants here when they get caught growing in a national forest. They just get deported back to mexico, no charges filed. Then they sneak back over the border and do it all over again...

Makes no sense to me...but hey, if I could grow like that and not face any charges, id be doing the same thing...

BiG H3rB Tr3E - the perpetrators of crime in the UK have to serve their prison terms before they get deported, so it's not all plain sailing!

BiG H3rB Tr3E - the perpetrators of crime in the UK have to serve their prison terms before they get deported, so it's not all plain sailing!

Yeah only difference is the Mexicans can walk back to America, where as the viets have to sort out a fake passport and travel to Italy then France then get across to here without being busted.

Pompey Monkey i gather you're a Pompey lad mush, born and bred there me'self fella well Leigh Park anyways, good to see another blue army boy on ere man,

peace