Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > everyone who has experience with rez "chemdog DD or "strawberry diesel"

Thread Title Search
everyone who has experience with rez "chemdog DD or "strawberry diesel" Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-29-2017, 07:43 PM #51
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
It was I gave them all away...
Hold Your Fire is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2017, 04:10 PM #52
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxxsteele View Post
Hey zach, i had the same problem with the d39 as well as rhe original sour diesel ibl. I could not find a keeper either. But, i am befuttled that you could not find a keeper in the 1st gen. Chemdog DD. For i had trouble culling out more than one of the 11 females i got from the first 2 packs. Are you sure it was the 1st release. Because all i got was FIRE, with phenotypes ranging from 45 day (chem D pheno) all the way to a 75 day sour d pheno and everything in between. Anyway, i hope you found what you were looking for and if you did, what strain was it and who made it. Because, i am always looking for super genetics. Thanks and post back....
hey maxxx... while we have a few mums we run all the time, we are always sowing seeds looking for 'gems'... the only gem we have ever found over 15+yrs of growing was a 2buck seed from nirvana of their jock horror... it was 'fire' .. unfort being young and stupid, we didn't take clones and inspite of hunting thru at least 2 1/2 packs of jock, and a pack of jack herer, never found that pheno again- we had people telling us they couldn't smoke that jock bud... tooo strong... and we let it go....fuk...fuk...
zachrockbadenof is online now Quote

Old 06-01-2017, 02:58 AM #53
Maxxxsteele

Maxxxsteele will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachrockbadenof View Post
hey maxxx... while we have a few mums we run all the time, we are always sowing seeds looking for 'gems'... the only gem we have ever found over 15+yrs of growing was a 2buck seed from nirvana of their jock horror... it was 'fire' .. unfort being young and stupid, we didn't take clones and inspite of hunting thru at least 2 1/2 packs of jock, and a pack of jack herer, never found that pheno again- we had people telling us they couldn't smoke that jock bud... tooo strong... and we let it go....fuk...fuk...
Lol, i hear you. A long time ago i bought 6 packs of their,"gypsy brand", "pot of gold" knock off. It wasn't till i got threw about the fourth pack that i found an unbelievable og funk superstar. And, of course being the young and dummy i was and the fact that i hadn't found ANYTHING in the first four packs, i didn't take a clone either. But, might have been a blessing in disguise. For, i was blessed with xhemdog DD and the rest is history. Well, i hope you fond that white whale your looking for homie, Maxxx.........
Maxxxsteele is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2017, 10:34 AM #54
MartianMarvin

MartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura about
So did anybody end up making any beans??? Would like to try rez diesel .
MartianMarvin is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2017, 04:46 PM #55
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Look to Verdant Green for some C4DD.
Not sure if it's what you want but it's a lead.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2018, 04:46 AM #56
rollinfunk

rollinfunk will become famous soon enough
Lemonhoko has F3s of Chem DD I think for sale if you can find his gear. GPS has Garlix (Chem DD x Stardawg) too
rollinfunk is offline Quote