Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > General Test Grows > 40amps Galadriel F2 funky show

Thread Title Search
40amps Galadriel F2 funky show Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2014, 04:25 AM #11
cody2white
ghost in training

cody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nice
Not a very good representation but will do.

I was going to pull them out after sex but ef it. I'll take cuts further along and flower these as they are.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	260720

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up
cody2white is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:33 AM #12
cody2white
ghost in training

cody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nice
Well 2 outta 3 are chopped and drying. rock hard nuggs of foul stentch. Its really hard to pinpoint this odd smell but its like dirtysocks with half rotted citrus/strawberry stuffed in there. not vey sour i think. very sparkly and a decent yielder, doubled in size. looks like a3/4 of a zip per, not to bad for the little veg time they had.

Honestly though its not my cup of tea, im more of a bubba/og kinda guy. I should rerun them again just to see but i want the space.

none the less ill throw up some dry/oil shots.

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up
cody2white is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2014, 11:30 AM #13
kaneboy

kaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the rough
Nice work good to see rez strains still kicking round that galadriel was a most sought after strain that I spent many hours trying to get
kaneboy is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2015, 06:10 PM #14
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
The tall pineapple ones that were creamy were godly and the pineapple/grapefruit with a one of a kind smell keeper that I posted many pictures of are the best and most unique smelling plant I have ever grown. I did not like the sour ones at all (the ones pictured by audiohi with the buds looked very compact and indica but clearly werent given the genes)! They were however fantastic breeding material the best ones made crosses smell incredibly creamy and did not at all detract from whatever you were crossing it too it backed it up with a kick ass creme fraiche smell and great structure of buds and stems. You really had to dig for the pineapple plants and the grapefruit pineapple one was an anomaly imo. I think rez was taking this strain in the wrong direction and should have bred more the cindy smell towards end he said he was gonna bx back to the sour but i think that would have ruined it for consumers great for breeding tho.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.