What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Christmas Contest Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think we should have a Christmas contest. We can't keep asking the seed vendors to donate the prizes...or....can we? Merry Christmas, Santa & Sadhu...Dr. Duck.

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Is a bit early, but will be doing a holiday contest...but it won't be one requiring photo submissions, that way those who don't post pics will be able to participate as well.

As for starting a thread about it....you'll just have to wait and see what is put up.

Stay tuned....will have something up (as was already planned) around the end of the 2nd week of Dec.

Thanks,
dg

G

Sounds cool. It's a great idea for a contest without pics. Pretty interesting too, nice pics Doobie, looks coooold
The real snowcap...

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wishing DG a Merry Christmas.....

Wishing DG a Merry Christmas.....

No doubt with the growth of our site and buying Christmas presents for the family..Ha....DG is swamped. Wish I could help. Let's wish DG a Merry Christmas, Dr. Duck.

jaypee89

patolunga2 said:
merry X-mass to you all!! :wave:

feliz navidad!! hohoho

bro where you stay dude? looks to me as if you stay on an island too. see some of those plants in the background and those are common out here in Guam. you stay in the 671 brud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts