What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does anyone here grow in a large cabinet or growbox?

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Jesus Christ! Do you want to BURN your fucking plants! 600 hps throws way too much HEAT! You can do well with florescent or better yet LED's. If you were growing in a room the 600 would be ok. I have an 6 x 2 cab that my daughter's boyfriend built for me.I have ventilation at both ends, 2 48 inches Work shop Florescent lights that I use for seedlings and dwarf plants like Super Lemon haze Automatic Females. I have a place under my stairs where I grow on with 12/12 and 400 HPS. Just started harvesting Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia. Smells like lemons. I hope I get as high as he says!

Slim Pickens

Veteran
You could have asked first instead of assuming I don't know any better..

It's an air cooled vented hood.The cab will be at least 4' x 4'minimum.The smaller cab would be for autos.

Last edited:
B

BoxGrower

Yep - box rock, so much in fact i making another one tomorrow - 15 x 20 x 75 cm for mum's and veg.

Latest posts

Latest posts