What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LOL Edibles dosing

G

Sorry to drop this thread in here but I dont see any info even doing a search.

We are here in the middle of non 420 crossroads of America and was gifted a half pack of the belts. Package says 300MG and we are wondering what is good first bite and please dont say all of them. How much of a single belt is equal to about 10 MG from those who can tell from experience please ? 1/4 of a belt ? I think the package came with about 6 individual "belts" and we have a few in the fridge for this weekend. Wife smokes 4-5 days a week after work and Im a every other weekend smoker.

Last thing I want is to eat more than Im comfortable with. Yeah sounds funny and I was one of the ones who 30 years ago tried to eat every purple microdot and lude I could find as well but now I like to just get a nice buzz and screw or watch TV as in sativa buzz or indica buzz.

PS my current grow of Smash is about on week 5 and looking like it needs another 4-5 easy. Next run Im going back to Glue.

Last edited:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
It depends on folks and their tolerances. 10mg is a good place to start. It is easier to take 2 bites than ride out a big bite :) In this case, 300mg = 30x10mg portions. If it has 6 portions, then they would be 50mg a piece.

ozzieAI

Veteran
It depends on folks and their tolerances. 10mg is a good place to start. It is easier to take 2 bites than ride out a big bite :) In this case, 300mg = 30x10mg portions. If it has 6 portions, then they would be 50mg a piece.

this is good advice...

from my experience making caps i get roughly 30mg/cap which is a good level for most seasoned tokers...

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
this is good advice...

from my experience making caps i get roughly 30mg/cap which is a good level for most seasoned tokers...
because I am not a recreational user, I like the 10mg canna pill (make my own). I find at this level I can carry out my daily functions without being wasted. The owner of the shop where I get my RSO from made me an RSO pill, what he uses. He got an earful when I returned to the shop LOL. Not a bad experience perse, but definitely ripped to the tits :)

Gry

I like 30-50 mg myself. I would think 15 mg would be a decent start point.

ozzieAI

Veteran
I like 30-50 mg myself. I would think 15 mg would be a decent start point.

it's not just the mg that counts, it's also how activated the THC is. i use coconut oil, lecithin and terpenes to enhance the experience and maximise bang for buck...

because I am not a recreational user, I like the 10mg canna pill (make my own). I find at this level I can carry out my daily functions without being wasted. The owner of the shop where I get my RSO from made me an RSO pill, what he uses. He got an earful when I returned to the shop LOL. Not a bad experience perse, but definitely ripped to the tits

yep..happened to me more times than i can count...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I just use butter and boil for three hours in water.

I judge potency by eating too much when I make my first batch of cookies out of a given run of butter.

Then I try and eat just one.

I suppose you could start by eating just one but why go about it all backwards? :D

The last time I had gummies they were 20 mg. I could eat five before I was high as I get with a cookie.

But I just had two cookies and am just as stoned as I prefer to be.

I'm guessing if I were to eat 200 mg I would be around the same dose.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i made some butter 2 years ago... 2 sticks of butter+ water, 1 oz of sdkush tops and starting cooking in the crockpot- after about an hr i threw in another 2 large buds plus some kif i had- after cooking/and refrigerating and draining the black water for 4 days, had my 8oz of canna-butter - made '11' cookies with 44grams of butter (4grams per cookie) - i ate 1 cookie and was fuk'd... i mean fuk'd... couldnt move- very unpleasant .... gave the rest of the cookies and the butter away... went back to the bong

T

Teddybrae

Hell! you Guys and your Milligrams! the Missus and I eat .75g per day in three doses.

That's powdered heads, not made into oil ...

Gry

Hell! you Guys and your Milligrams! the Missus and I eat .75g per day in three doses.

That's powdered heads, not made into oil ...

You decarb it ?
What strain are you using ?
Is the intent recreational or medical ?
What effect do you seek, and how it working ?

Latest posts

Latest posts