What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Milo Yiannopoulos....What an interesting person.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Found this video about Milo interesting. Seems like the guy is just a fraud doing it all for the money. Well obviously you don't get that much publicity without money involved. Certainly not going to fly around the world talking in public if money isn't involved.

I can walk down the road and stop at everyone's house and hear how much they really hate our government. If not one reason it's another, but none of us are on TV because we ain't saying it for money from politicians. I can talk shit about almost every US president in history as well as leaders around the world. They all need to go so we can all smoke a bong and get along maybe even sing a song and puff all night long. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=11g-E__toWQ

[YOUTUBEIF]11g-E__toWQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

well worth a watch, the Russian troll from the bot factory speaks sense, lmao.

Latest posts

Latest posts