What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup 2018

Naturally Wired

HEY Everyone ...Yesterday i book two tickets to Barcelonaa:woohoo:
My third time with the 420
I will bring a new Member with me ,he is absolute great guy with lot of experience ..(Welcome to IC mag !:plant grow:
I have register myself in a few Cannbis social clubs ..is it needful ?

I will book a Appartment @ AirBnB , but first i need to know the Location or some information where it happens .

Don´t want a Sleeping place too far from the Base :biggrin:

Greeetz

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
1 km radius around Placa Catalunya is the info so far. Or anywhere you got metro station close to you.. if you want to come by metro.

Naturally Wired

I will look for an Air bnb appartment i get highly reccomended
(bit i think it´s only non smoker ..but it will be no problem after the smoke in :biggrin:)

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
I'll pop in for a day or two just to say hellos , smoke a bit, eat well and hug a few old friends :) 4/20 is harvest time for me lol what are the odds.

Naturally Wired

I just wan´t to say that i´m glad to hear the 420 Cup is in Barca this year ..
I think it´s better than A-dam , for some reasons ..
A-dam has lost some of his Charme , in the 90´s it was SO Classy !
there where so much different Growshopstyles , other Shops (non THC Shops too )
Today most Shops are the same and especially the Coffeeshop culture is getting a bit down i think --

Never was in Spain , but i was MADE there :biggrin:(for shure , it was on a Island ..)

J_hoover

Having this event in Barcelona should be fun and interesting, but people please be warned Barcelona is not a legal weed place! you are safe to smoke your weed in the social clubs and have small amount as personal on you. If you do get caught with a large amount, be ready to be extorted by Spanish police at least 250-500 euro. When a canna a event is on police know its time to make extra money and this is exactly what they did during this Spannabis.

be safe

jah

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we have it organized so people can leave their judge packs in the club while they explore the city or get food etc. but yeah, better bring your y fronts as thats the only place they are not allowed to look if you do get checked, lmao....

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope everyone has a great IC in Barcelona this April,,,,
wonderful entrys and safe journeys for everyone,,,,,
Have a brilliant one! ,,its a truly beautiful city,,,,
See everyone next year or in Holland in November,,,,,s2

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hope everyone has a great IC in Barcelona this April,,,,
wonderful entrys and safe journeys for everyone,,,,,
Have a brilliant one! ,,its a truly beautiful city,,,,
See everyone next year or in Holland in November,,,,,s2

not gonna be there? you'll be missed bro.

Vuldkim

Hello Sourkush, I've tried to contact you privately but I'm still under the 50 posts, so I cannot contact you directly.

I'm really pleased to have the possibility to participate in this awesome event and I'm already living in Barcelona, so it would be perfect for me.

May you send me the password for the registration on the proper section of the forum?

Thank you in advance and hoping to meet you there!
Cheers! :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hello Sourkush, I've tried to contact you privately but I'm still under the 50 posts, so I cannot contact you directly.

I'm really pleased to have the possibility to participate in this awesome event and I'm already living in Barcelona, so it would be perfect for me.

May you send me the password for the registration on the proper section of the forum?

Thank you in advance and hoping to meet you there!
Cheers! :D

hello mate, turned on your pms, but there are certain conditions for first timers, SK will give you the down low.