What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 sweet line up

B

bigganjabud

Some top shots this week

picture.php

picture.php

Wet from a shower that got splashed don't worry lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That last one us probably my favourite plant as its showing a very purple winter tinge

B

bigganjabud

Just a quick note the San Fernando and the black jack are currently flushing pics soon

B

bigganjabud

Just gonna wrap up my 2017 sweet seeds diary with a quick smoke report

The San Fernando valley lemon kush is a lovely smoke

It tastes like a pink Turkish delight! Like really like a pink Turkish delight! Gonna gas a bit this week and see what's good

NOT a massive yeilder but this was my mates first time he raised any plants so he's happy as a happy person anyway!

Just wanna thank Tommy g again for making this all happen

It's been a pleasure to meet a lot of you and start some new friendships in this diary

Il be back next week with a 2018 sweet seeds diary with some brand newness

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

Thanks for sharing the diary and smoke report ;) The plants looked great, with a lot of resin. I'm glad to know you were able to try all these new aromas :D

We'll keep in touch. Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

B

bigganjabud

Cheers mate!

Thanks for sharing the diary and smoke report ;) The plants looked great, with a lot of resin. I'm glad to know you were able to try all these new aromas :D

We'll keep in touch. Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Cheers Mate see you on my new thread in a couple days!

Latest posts

Latest posts