What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Censored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everytime we have a thread about PlanB it seems to get Censored?????? Cant adults have a discussion without being cut off ................ :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: when we get censored

G

Said the same thing myself, babbabud. Are they that fragile/insecure here?

I'm outta here if this shit continues.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry I put this in the wrong forum .... guess i was a bit bugged by being censored and didnt pay attention.... oh well who gives a shit

Sleepy

Veteran
what?

what?

:confused: :chin:

who will Mod organic hydro section?

soquick hasn't been around for a LOOOOONNNG time. :confused:

good luck, TK.

Last edited:
G

Well...we can always hold a contest to see how long Plan B threads will last...no?

Place yer bets, place yer bets.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Sleepy said:
so, TK is teaming up with bog/planB?? :confused: :chin:

who will Mod organic hydro section?

soquick hasn't been around for a LOOOOONNNG time. :confused:

good luck, TK.

I never saw TK saying he was in cahoots with them in any way. The most I've seen is him mention that he has serious respect and friendship for Lonestar. Nothin wrong with that (in my mind at least). I don't know if it was TK's decision not to be mod, or someone else's :confused:
Be interesting to hear what's happenin.
And YEAH...just say NO to censorship. :frown:

G

No offense intended, but back in the cw days, there were times when Plan B monopolized the front page, continually bumping their own threads, etc. A little bit is fine but too much and it becomes endless self promotion/borderline spam.

G

Sorta like censorship, IMO, seymour. Governments have been known to let people read only what they want em to read...and mold the 'truth" through that means...indluencing as many as possible along the way.

Not that that could evert happen on a list serv, mind you.....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Plan 'B'.....have lied about me to defame my character and reputation...

...that is why they, or their name are not welcome here...

I hope you understand..

Thanks...Gypsy

G

I certainly do Gypsy...and after seeing how they went about the whole business I'd understand even if I wasn't a member of these boards.

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Id like to have a good discussion about things too Babba, there's so much that I dont know about, so many things going on...:confused: I understand that it makes you angry Gypsy, it definately would make me, but why can't we just know whats going on? :confused:

Well, life goes on.

Last edited:
G

I fully support the right of Admin to clean up threads that are heading in a bad direction. It is annoying when you have a good response, and then the thread is gone, but admittedly the Topic was well wishes to TK, and we had gone off quite a bit.
The gradeB issue is a tender one, and has been repeatedly adressed. There is no good to be done by reopening old wounds, so to speak. Suffice it to say, I have lost respect for several people over the issue.
According to a thread by GradeB on another site TK is part of gradeB now.

And Gypsy, I don't balme you there, bro!

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
..as you could already probably surmise......my reputation is very important to me......and those that try and bring me into disrepute are not welcome in my house.....

Sleepy

Veteran
Gypsy Nirvana said:
Plan 'B'.....have lied about me to defame my character and reputation...

...that is why they, or their name are not welcome here...

I hope you understand..

Thanks...Gypsy

yes i understand.

G

so is BOG a liar also?

To all my friends and loyal members, I am sorry for my time away, as it is much needed. BOG seeds are stronger then ever, and I am working on new strains! I’d like to thank everyone for there support, as this allows me to concentrate on my breeding and book tour! I’d also like to thank Lonestar and Vegas for helping out during my absence. You guys need not worry all is well and Mrs. BOG is here for me.

I need to make this clear, I back Vegas 100% in what he has said, Vegas is not a liar, and everything he has stated is true. Plan B is my only distributor, and BOG seeds no longer have any dealings with Gypsy, Seed Bay, or Seed Boutique. I also did not leave out of greener pastures, or for financial reasons. I have not sent stock to Gypsy since early last year. Gypsy had tried to place an order with me at Christmas because he was very low on stock, but I did not send the order because I no longer wished to continue business with Gypsy. I do not wish for anymore drama to continue, Vegas only wished to protect my loyal member so please don’t be mad at him as everything he said was true. I will only warranty seeds with official BOG labels, as I do not feel it would be right for me to warranty something that’s not mine.

I will make time for everyone, and I will be at OG, CW, and ***** to answer some pm’s and help with some grows, but please be patient. I won’t be around as much, so please forward any concerns to Plan B.

I will be sacrificing new BOG virgins soon , and bringing some new stuff to you, the Book is doing well, and things are so much better now. I am truly touched by all the well wishes and support, I got misty eyed telling Mrs. BOG about you guys. I am not gone, but I am busy with my new projects and book tour and furnishing my new cave.

I miss everyone very much and I love you all! I might just show up in a town near you!
BOG:D

Just believe! Nam Myoho Renge Kyo :D

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
so what you people think Gypsy can do when Texas Kid supposedly joins planB crew, and planB boasts about it on their forum?

Damn, i fear hardly nobody will come unscratched from all these shakedowns that are happening the last month in the community as a whole.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts