What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hellraiser OG

bestothebest

Has anyone tried archives Hellraiser OG (Fire OG x Face Off Bx1)? seems like a pretty good og. If anyone knows something about it, please reply.

C

cooterbrown420

I ran it and enjoyed it. It has a really strong og smell and taste. finishes in about 70 days.

Dollar

I popped 20 seeds years ago. Ended up with 14 females. All top notch quality. Typical OG appearance, lemon odor and taste. The highs were all over the place with each dif pheno. Like cooter said above most took 70 days and that doesn't work with my production schedule. I was very fortunate to find hellraiser #7 matures between 45-50 days. Super dense flowers. I`ve been running her for years. Huge favorite around these parts. Love this plant!

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I popped 20 seeds years ago. Ended up with 14 females. All top notch quality. Typical OG appearance, lemon odor and taste. The highs were all over the place with each dif pheno. Like cooter said above most took 70 days and that doesn't work with my production schedule. I was very fortunate to find hellraiser #7 matures between 45-50 days. Super dense flowers. I`ve been running her for years. Huge favorite around these parts. Love this plant!

An OG that finishes in 45-50 days?? WTF....

Dollar

An OG that finishes in 45-50 days?? WTF....

Yeah.. very rare indeed! Especially out of 20 seeds planted. I`ve grown thousands of OG`s from seed and clone over the years. 45-50 dayers are out there. I grew 300 White Fire OG`s from seed and found one that comes in at 50 days. Still run her today along side the hellraiser. When selecting phenos a major requirement for me is flowering time and obviously quality. The quicker they finish the more runs I get per year. I have a very strict production schedule.

810FireFarm

in white fire white leaners are a lil shorter flowering....typically og x og go longer.
i grew a pack of wifi, decent plants but in that small of a number i didnt find one worth keeping around

Latest posts

Latest posts