What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem's Dawgs!!!

G

JimmyN

Howz it? Man that is some nice snowy looking poooh. much kick ass vibes goin to those nugsz. peace..

guest :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats her name again frosty the icebitch ....lol nice frosty plant you have on ya hands ....shure like to taste her ...good job keep it up

G

JimmynitZ said:
Remember that one batch of seeded Chemdawg D you gave me??......Well here they are:D........Chemdawg D x P-bud!! :woohoo:

I forget whats the deal with this P-bud?? Its some killer outdoor strain from back when you 1st got introduced to the dawg, right?

Im all ears, been many moons since Pbud was cropped here commercially by a single breeder who hated even sellin the shit cause he was afraid a seed would get out, hehe....was a bit paranoid.

joebrand...theres no paonia county in CO, paonia is a little coal minin town up the way. was quite the growin community back in its heyday. many growers lost land, homes, everything when the Feds came in and hit the area hard, like 13 years ago if im rememberin right. paonia is in Delta Co. on the western slope.

that was the demise of the Pbud.

theres some of the old "redlands" line still around, sativa hybrid.

chemdog....whats up, just for shits, you know what Pbud is short for? dont imagine to many do, as it was quite long and shortened to Pbud long before it went over the pass. original Pbud beans, thats a nice line :joint:

Last edited:
G

If thats the case i have shitloads of beans from all the outdoor p-bud some were purple some were not. So what does p-bud stand for i thought it meant paonia it also used to come in paint cans right?

G

hey Chemdog, was called Paonia Purple Paralyzer, aka tripleP/Pbud. been along time since ive smoked her. half the reason i moved here back then was my buddy brought some Pbud out to california to me on a visit, described the atmoshere here, and boom the next spring i was here.

Pbud was the signature line here in the Northfork valley for many years. dont know nothin about the paint cans, came in a normal baggie back then. hard ass indica nugs, some were deep purp and some a tint. pretty sure it was a old afghani line, as it was always said it did so well here because of the climate imitates afghanistan so well.

ColoraDro

JimmynitZ said:
Thanks THC......don't lick your screen! :tongue:

Hey Chemdog, I got one more pic for ya! :wink: Remember that one batch of seeded Chemdawg D you gave me??......Well here they are:D........Chemdawg D x P-bud!! :woohoo:
13853newnewbuds2_003.jpg

I forget whats the deal with this P-bud?? Its some killer outdoor strain from back when you 1st got introduced to the dawg, right?

Holy shit chemdog didnt say he had some Chemdawg d x P-bud :yoinks:

thats gotta be some dank stuff right there :yummy:

great pictures BTW

G

Wow Jimmy,

I can't wait to see these grow. Yeah I use to drive up kebbler pass from Crested Butte in the winter on my Snoe Mobile and pick up pounds of pbud from my friend who new the growers and had a yurt. Classic doing deals for pbid weed in the middle of the back country on snowmobiles in a fing yurt lol. I could not drive to fast back to town or else I would open my back pack up and have seal a meels of pbud shake. The air was so dry there you would have to moisten the weed or else it would just crumble.

Pbud tasted like NO OTHER. G knows

.♠.

The last couple years that I was getting Paonia bud it was in vaccum sealable bags. And for good reason, as soon as you cut that bag open the whole area started to reak of PPP.

A grat high, with no ceiling. She could knock you dick in the dirt if ya gave her the chance.

Mr. Lerouix - you and I have knowledge of the same local area. Shoot me over a PM sometime and we can chat!

Peace all

guineapig

Veteran
Nice work Jimmy!!!

You know this P-Dawg is gonna be one killer F-1 hybrid.....

What should be done now to ensure the future of this hybrid? Do you have a plan
of propagation or potential future seed projects?

I am so happy this hybrid is in such good hands.......I am pulling up a permanent chair
for this thread and will be licking the screen......

:ying: yer pal the guineapig :ying:

nycnoob

hrmm... never heard of Pbud,(then again I don't kno much) but damn all your descriptions are gettin me crazy.. I can't wait to see what comes out of the Chemdawg D X pbud I suppose...keep us posted Jimmy...

Lol Joebrand, snowmobile to pick up some pounds... damn I wish in that area(=.. I would never be able to use a snowmobile around here )=... at least in my opinion... Btw nice dawg threads..

Heya Mr. Lerouix, damn you really do have extensive knowledge...I've read 2 of your posts already and was quite impressed... I will be able to learn soo much...time to see where you posted your third lol.. hope to chat one day so I could learn more..

Keep up your great grows JImmy!!!.. updates (=?

Pbud

I will never forget my first bag of pbud. From Android remember Joe. Perfect little popcorn nuggets and colas as big as my forearm. There were so many different grades of pbud though. Hopefully the seeds came from some grade A Pbud.

Latest posts

Latest posts