What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem's Dawgs!!!

J

JimmynitZ

First off, BIG props to my buddy Chemdog for hooking me up with these killer genetics! Thanks again bro....WHATEVER is mine, is yours. :smile:
This is my first time growing any of these out, so I should dial them in as I go and learn each one. Since I could hardly wait to get them into flower, 2 of the plants are the original mother's that I got from Chemdog. The yeild isn't the best on those 2....popcorn buds instead of fat, tight colas because the mothers were comming off a thrip problem, and being rootbound in their original pots, so a lot of energy went into repairing the plant and roots instaed of budding.

Super Snow Dawg @ 44 days.....this is one of the original moms

13853hutr56_10_.jpg

13853hutr56_26_.jpg

13853hutr56_25_.jpg

M

Mr. Nevermind

well it looks like we know where Sour D gets her pink hairs from! That looks alot like ECSD. Let me know how she smokes. Look like you are doing her some justice. Way to go as always!!

Jimmy, is it just me our does Sour Slut give you the munchies too?

Nevermind

J

JimmynitZ

H&L...Thank you:smile:

Mr. Nevermind...Your right, it does have the pink hair like the sour d. Pretty much any kind of pot gives me the munchies! :biglaugh:

Rudedude...thanks man:D

Here is the Chemdawg D, my favorite...@ 41 days.....straight-up greasy/fuel smell......raw THC!!!!! :woohoo: This is the other original mother I put in flower.

13853hutr56_6_1.jpg

13853hutr56_19_.jpg

13853hutr56_20_1.jpg

J

JimmynitZ

Dawg Daze @ 40 days. How can you go wrong with Chemdawg x NL#5/Haze?? It smells like hazy sage:yummy:

13853hutr56.jpg

13853hutr56_1_.jpg

13853hutr56_2_.jpg

I'll try and get some pics of the Sister tonight. In that 1st dawg daze pic, if you look in back you can see a couple young Sister buds. :D

nycnoob

F'kin beautiful Jimmy... Man I love your pics... and man do the strains you grow make me go wild... how have you been... nice sugar coated plants!!!

J

JimmynitZ

H3ad...thanks bro. :D How've ya been lately?

Chemdog....I can't wait bro!! :woohoo: Remember this stuff?...it aint water!!..Smokey's liquid-version of Chemdog D! LOL :yoinks: Thats one of your Super Snow Dawgs in front......
13853j_013_7_.jpg

nycnoob....Thanks dude:D Well, I guess my life is at a 6 right now, my garden is in the 9's! :smile:

sourdiesel716....Now now, don't be jealous. :D I'm just lucky I have some great friends.....people I can trust.

Last edited:

THCzr

lookin good jimmynitz as it always does in your area.... i wish i could say that i can almost taste them form here, but all i taste is dust and resin when i lick my monitor....

THC

J

JimmynitZ

Thanks THC......don't lick your screen! :tongue:

Hey Chemdog, I got one more pic for ya! :wink: Remember that one batch of seeded Chemdawg D you gave me??......Well here they are:D........Chemdawg D x P-bud!! :woohoo:
13853newnewbuds2_003.jpg

I forget whats the deal with this P-bud?? Its some killer outdoor strain from back when you 1st got introduced to the dawg, right?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Oh wow.
I am so on the hunt for chemdawg and Dawg Daze.
Great pic's.
Pink Hairs is a trait of Hindu Kush.
Could that be a kush trait in the chemdawg?
It would make sence.