What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
love the show brother! ps, fishmix and bio heaven is a great combi for veg.

best wishes dude, one day i will help you in your heaven i hope!

killer greenhouse design. i have been pondering the idea of how much better it would be to have greenhouses with Plexiglas roofs, make it look like a barn, paint it red and shit. how many watts if you dont mind me asking? have a great season.

Producer

Wicked good Zi0n. YOu guys must be busy. How's the heat treating you so far? ARe you guys going to add fans or other method of cooling when the temps get up? Cheers and keep up the beautiful growin.

Z10N

Yo guys thanks a bunch for the kind words I highly appreciate it !
we sure do work hard and like I said i love every second of it , even the hard times who will teach me for the future not to repeat my mistakes. even a bad learning experience is an experience gained...
summer days are kicking in and its getting damn hot, day time temps can climb easily towards the 40c outside with 60-70% humidity outside (next to the sea location) and this easily makes major problems with no proper control , that's first our greenhouse is converted now into a full nethouse (screen walls and ceiling), which will decrease the heat and humidity within the greenhouse, temps inside the greenhouse are usually towards the min' 12c - 16c at night time and max heat temps get up to 35c at very hot days with direct sun.
we have 9 fans circulating the air from above the plants at the flowering section and another 4 at the veg sections,
plus 2 giant vents that outtake the air out of the greenhouse which makes a vacuum effect within the greenhouse and streams in air through the nets into the greenhouse to make air exchange (>>>> |::::::| <<<<)
this location we are growing ATM is just temporary so we are not investing too much into equipment, but the next location is going to be something out of this world....fully automated greenhouses, much larger space.
temp and humidity control systems for such scales can easily get up to 15,000$,
but it is worth every $.

a bit about the new strains we have going,
there's now thrown into flowering:
SSH
Purple Afghan
OG kush X Cheese
Herijuana

I took some old moms who are about 2 years old, cloned them, and flowered them out to refresh the mother stock. each mother will yield around 3Kilos fresh (around 900-1300g dry after trimming minus stalks).

ilovethewest at the veg greenhouse section we have about 32 lights of 250W which makes a total of 8000W output.

wish you all a good weekend,
keep it high !!

Peace,
Z.

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Just stopping by to say NICE WORK!!! Always get great pleasure from the vibes in here bro...

Have fun over there!

RW

Z10N

just messing around with the cam over the hot days, too damn hot to work in the greenhouse at the late morning-noon hours,
so we just chill smoke and do other growing chores..

I found lots of tiny life around the farm.....

a couple of lady bugs breeding on the leaf :D
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChilledChap

The wildlife is Great man, but hey the grow house! Wow! Now that is where I wanna go when I die .. that defo looks a lot like i imagine heaven in my dreams! Nice one bro!

Z10N

recent updates

recent updates

whats up bros and sisters !
thought you'd like a lil upadted pix.....
we are entering a new cycle filling up the flowering greenhouse and getting the future vegging girls prepared for flowering.
the summer sun is proving itself once again and blessing us with massive colas !
some mother stock is being flowered out,
and some new hot mamas are being selected......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php