What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

Z10N

31337298v3_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg
:good::rtfo:

:ying:much respect & Love to all of you from the Med farm !:ying:.....

updates coming up soon!

~PeAcE~​

Chaman

very nice, jeje every time I hang out and check each pic. Very nicely done.
Blessings
Cool & Calm
Chaman

avatopaz

Beautiful work there! and your hinting of more to come..I will stay tuned.
Tell us more if/when you can.
Thanks for sharing your work with us. :lurk:

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
Hey Z. Im rocking a mini greenhouse grow this year. Nothing compared to yours. Great job and keep us updated.

Moonshine

valais

some of those photos are down right beautiful.. I was wondering what type of light/ballast setup your running there. Pretty nice to have the light and the ballast as one unit.
happy gardening
-v

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Inspiring to see someone growing meds in such a beautiful setting. Thanks for the pics and info. That SAGE X SPG sounds delightful. Are they seeds available for it? The Panama Red from ACE, is that an F1 or IBL?

Very good job Z10N. Keep on high. :)

Producer

Zion,
You seem to be living out our dreams:dance013: Very nice work, and wow, you must have a staff to handle all those plants. Taking applications:wave: Anyway, really beautiful grow and I hope only positive energy and good vibrations come you and your plants way. Best brother, keep it up...

Z10N

some updates....

some updates....

Hi dudes,
as I promised here is some updates from the farm ! :bump:
I was very busy in the last few weeks,
there was a large harvest and many plants getting ready at once,
got the 30K's IMO..and now a new cycle getting ready!
vegging area is stuffed, flowering section is getting restocked with new fresh females.
I also snapped some shots of our watering and deprivation systems
as for some people's requests.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lots more coming up yo peace guys :wave:

statusquo

Beautiful grow. Got a couple questions for ya:

Have you thought of adding either MH or CMH. You could sproradically add these to increase the quality/resin output of the bud. Not saying HPS or you bud isn't good or isn't frosty - clearly it's both. Just something to consider and I can confidently I say I noticed a large increase in bag appeal via increase in resin with my CMH. With a bunch of 1k HPS you would still be packin on the weight but by adding a few CMH's on movers or MHs on movers :) :)

Who/what are you closes neighbors and how far away are they?

Latest posts

Latest posts