What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

Z10N

Yo guys Be I real with you all this oil is very pot'ent~~> ! :D
def' you feel it for couple good hours from few hits ,
I've personally seen all kinds of reactions to it, some people can't stop laughing and smiling , endless munchies , or for the inexperienced ones ~ I've seen grown adults turn white in cold shivering sweat yacking in shame at the side LOL...
seriously my partner makes some of the best oils .
He worked at the laboratories with Professor Raphael Mechoulam researching organic chemistry and
cannabinoid resarch.

some more sampler snaps....clear dome full melts....very floral taste...sour-dank-sweet essences....intense clear highs.
picture.php

picture.php

Z10N

some more nice pics....

Panama Red

picture.php

picture.php

Cheese X Tunnel Vision
picture.php

line of Delta9 and ACE stuff and others...
picture.php

an impressive lady of the ChemD X Double SourD....
picture.php

and her smaller sisters..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wishing you all a good night:blowbubbles:.....

Z10N

that's the bus I take to work lol
this bus is for real im not shitting you.
picture.php

and oily goodness

picture.php

E

elmanito

Bro, thats a hell of a grow up you're having there.:yes: No coincidence you have to take the 420 bus.LMAO

How many landraces do you grow there.I'm curious if you have any North-Indian or Nepali strains.If you are interested in Parvati, let me know.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Z10N

Yo Cheif the Panama is about 2 meters+ tall.
im about to hit a week old dried sample of it smells like classic earthy floral oldschool dank.

Z10N

HI Esbe :wave: thank you sir!

I hit two bongs in our new glass piece ,
very smooth on the throat no expansion in the lungs,
very tasty earthy minty/lime skunky undertones....and I have a flu so my senses are not in the best shape, so i can't give a good report at this moment..
but I can definitely say I can feel it - first wave of the high hits you very fast after 3min,
then creeps up on you after 20min it throws you to a soaring head high with lots of visual blurring and distortions at the corner of my eyes.
hits me at the eyes -uppper forhead - temples - back of the brain feels very active !
conclusion - extreme dry mouth, mild munchies , need to rest im spinning....

:yes: good shit.

picture.php

E

elmanito

Do you analyse also the cannabinoid profile of the strains you got there?????

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Z10N

At this specific farm we haven't sent in yet any samples for CPT, but we did test some in the past and still able to if we wish to send it to the Hebrew university. this subject will take off quickly soon... we are on the works of making (or remaking) an advanced version of a research group that will support this matters exactly in a total local and global scale.

respect to Prof. Raphael Mechoulam :respect: !
Raphael_Mechoulam.jpg

Ganja baba

Veteran
I have real respect for you and your team Zion . i love your work ethic and what you are trying to and have achieved . keep up the good work my brothers and sisters .:artist:

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Z1ON--Looking very nice bro, an impressive collection for sure!

Thanks for choosing to share with us-

:tiphat: