What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giesel...(ChemD X MSS)

G

wow great job raskal. u always got just the perfect amount of burn on the tips no matter what strain. i was wondering do you use the ff solubles as well or just the base 3? i would pay good $ for a book written by you and jimmynitz on how u guys do it. keep it up bruv :bow:

ograskal

Veteran
Hey Thanks to everybody for visiting my thread....I just chopped down this Giesel at 57 days and she is drying as we speak....I'm really impressed with this girl so far.....Real nice Chunky Buds....looks like it will be an easy manicure job....I'll take some pics of the dried Nugs once she's finished drying and Smoke report sooon.......~ogr

cannigrow

57 days to finish...sweeet. Looks like a decent yielder too. Does she carry over most of that chem d smell or is there a mix of the two.

PhishHead

beautiful pictures and very nice variety of moms you've got.

im awaiting a chem release, from chem himself or a chem/reservoir joint release

G

give us a smoke report and a few dry nug shots OGR. I cant wait for your reaction....I love, love, LOVE the Superdawg/Giesel...

kathmandu

nice grow and info... can we see some dried bud shots and somke report. thanks raskal

Last edited:
G

deffenitly first class but i still like your og better. no disrespect intended.

G

Hey Raskal just checking in to see how the nugs smoked..

She a keeper for you?

JDOG6000

Veteran
I love Giesel.
Out of everything we were smoking that day ,7/7/7 ,the Giesel was one of my favorites.
Mostly for the flavor. That Chem D taste combined with that dank ass skunk is just kill. I like it. Can you tell?

ograskal

Veteran
JDOG6000 said:
Giesel tastes like a perfect combo of chem D and Mass super skiunk.
Better then Sour Diesel ,IMO. Because it's more potent.

Hey JDOG, I agree with you bro.....I Think the Giesel aka SuperDawg is better than the ECSD as well....Finishes up alot faster too...~Raskal

guineapig

Veteran
This is truly one of the most amazing hybrids i have ever had the pleasure of witnessing.....:jump:

Absolutely outstanding.....plant of the year potential here, seriously.....has it been nominated for POTM i wonder???

Ograskal you are keeping a mother plant of this strain for the long-term, am i right?

Thanks for the pics raskal!!!! Really it has blown my rodent mind.....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying: