What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CoCo's 85w Grow Tent

CoCo_LoCo

Hi everyone.

Growing cannabis for personal use is now legal in my country and this is my grow diary.

I stay in small apartment and electricity is included in my rent so I am unable to go very big.

I am growing in 100% coco with EHG nutes (flora series knock off made locally) in a 2 foot x 2 foot (70cm x 70cm x 160cm) MarsHydro grow tent.

The light source is a 65w Quantum board. Samsung LM301B diodes.

This is the first 8 weeks:

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

Week 3

Week 3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Kimura

very nice! looks good. i like the structure on that plant.

i also know what it's like going through court over marijuana...over a decade ago, i spent 5 years on probation and almost did 10 years in prison, all over 2 small plants.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Subbed in for this one. Really impressed with that plant, looks like lattice work almost. How did you train it so well?

CoCo_LoCo

Thank you for all the replies and kind words.

How did you train it so well?

I topped it heavily and used super cropping to bend anything growing to fast in an attempt to have an even canopy.

Then when I put it in my tent , I put up the net and tried to fill it as best as possible. Over time I moved some here and there and took some leaves off.

I did what I could to fill the net. Now im just a spectator. Not much else I can do besides water.

CoCo_LoCo

This plant was acquired as a clone and spent its first 6 weeks on a friends windowsill before moving to the tent. These pictures cover the first two weeks of flower.

Last edited:

Ruby_Abu

It looks very nice. bro. The apartment electricity bill is a beast. Nice choice.
Where did you buy the MarsHydro tent? From china?
Right now, i am using their reflector 192 and 4x4 tent. It worked well so far.
Hope to see your update.

CoCo_LoCo

Thank you.

No I bought it from the local grow shop. I assume they imported it.

I'm very happy with the quality of the tent I must say.

Busto

Looking forward for this ! I see LEDs working very well in micro/stealth grows.

Very good job man, you have a fine hand with that LST ! I can't imagine how it will be with a longer Veg time.

Keep growing !

CoCo_LoCo

I avoided LED as I was not impressed over the years. LED is at the point now where I would not buy HPS. I would still buy CMH but HPS no thanks. LED is awesome now, especially the quantum boards.

Latest posts

Latest posts