What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purkle#1

Cream47

Underground Grower
Hi Gorilla Icmaggers,

I grow 1 Purkle#1 (Purple urkle X Skunk#1) in soil under 250W MH

picture.php

picture.php

Here we are ;-) :

picture.php

See ya :wave:.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I guarantee you'll love Purkle1. I grew her outdoors this summer and having been smoking on some very very nice buds of this strain from the exact seeds. Also alot of my buddies are loving the cured buds. It's a good choice to run friend. Purkle1 keeps getting better the longer she's in jars!!!; One of my favs from Realgorillaseeds

Cream47

Underground Grower
Pulling up a seat, best of luck mate :tiphat:

Hi Mr Brunch,

you are welcome here, it's a pleasure have a seat and roll a spliff ;-)

I hope I'll doing a great show.

I guarantee you'll love Purkle1. I grew her outdoors this summer and having been smoking on some very very nice buds of this strain from the exact seeds. Also alot of my buddies are loving the cured buds. It's a good choice to run friend. Purkle1 keeps getting better the longer she's in jars!!!; One of my favs from Realgorillaseeds

Hi wvkindbud,

great news thank you, very good info, I'll cure her like you say, and I'll try to bring her for a long time in jar but I think it will be difficult ;-).

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
oh yea it's gonna be difficult to cure her very long lol, but a normal cure is just fine. panikz realgorillaseeds have really came out swinging with everything I've tried/grew, some great stuff

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
yeah Cream!

I'm really curious to see these seeds in your hands :woohoo:

go go goooo!

have fun and boom!

Cream47

Underground Grower
[FONT=&quot]Wow lot’s of people in here[/FONT]

I'll watch.

Hi starke,

have a seat and roll a splif ;-)

oh yea it's gonna be difficult to cure her very long lol, but a normal cure is just fine. panikz realgorillaseeds have really came out swinging with everything I've tried/grew, some great stuff

Sounds good for me, I'll try to do a good grow, I'm so curious to see the evolution of this cross.

yeah Cream!

I'm really curious to see these seeds in your hands

go go goooo!

have fun and boom!

Hi StRa,

I'm so curious too Daje ;-)

I´m gonna grab a seat and enjoy the show.

Hi paulo,

I hope I'll give you a great show.

Just a little update to say this one is not simple to understand, I think she dislike N because I have a little over with the Biocanna, and I have a deficit of Mg too, I think it's due to PH or for the cold temperature.

Tonight I'll transplant her in a 6,5L with a mix of Kilomix, coco, Humus of worm and tricoderme.

Now she look like this

picture.php

Cream47

Underground Grower
Hi realIcmaGorillers ;-),

so I have understand the problem of this Purkle, it was the PH tester broken, so now with the just PH and the trasplant she looks like this :

picture.php

See ya for the next update :wave:.

Cream47

Underground Grower
@Midwestsmoker, have a seat and roll a join ;-) I hope this grow will be interesting.

Little update I think now she is doing right, or I'm doing right :biggrin: here we are :

picture.php

picture.php

Have a nice Week :wave:.

Cream47

Underground Grower
Purkle#1 Sounds very interesting. I'll pull up a chair

you are welcome JustSumTomatoes

Looking nice bro,..

Hi Panikz,

thank you, did you seen the double blade leaf, is that a feature from the father or mother ?

I’ll watch bro... sounds like a nice strain...!!!...

Hi nickman I think so, Purple Urkle is a great strain and cross her with Skunk #1 I think that's a good combination, we will see

Cream47

Underground Grower
Here we are, after 25 days of bloom under 400W I think this is the skunk dominant pheno :

picture.php

picture.php