What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 acclimatizing refinement/seed production.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 1st update

July 1st update

This is my Peyote Purple, she will be pollinated by both of the Lebanese males.

This is a NYCD

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights

My Early Bubba Hash
That's all for now my friends. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Happy 4th of July all. We had a great and safe time with friends and family. Hope you all had a wonderful day! Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hello, I decided to cull both Lebanese male plants. My Auto Malawi x Northern lights should have some pollen for seed. The rest of this grow will be seed free for patients. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 8th Updates

July 8th Updates

Hello, Here is pictures of some of the great plants being grown in ND. I hope you all had a great weekend!

A look in the door.

Erdpurt outside

A Lebanese female

My Auto Malawi x Northern Lights
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 8th Update

July 8th Update

Bubba Kush x PCK left, Purple Malawi/ PCK#47 x Purple Nepjam right.

EDY

Kush n Cheese

Critical Cheese

Blue Thai

Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 8th Updates

July 8th Updates

NYCD

Peyote Purple

Blueberry

Lebanese x Erdpurt

Panama Deep Chunk
Have a great week. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
ND far surpassed the signatures required for a vote on recreational cannabis. As long as the State is honest with verification of signatures, it will be voted on in November. Peace

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ND far surpassed the signatures required for a vote on recreational cannabis. As long as the State is honest with verification of signatures, it will be voted on in November. Peace

:like:

Now if my state will remove the current guv'na in November, we could probably get a bill passed in a couple years. Which is fine with me.

I should be in a much better place financially when that happens so I can commit to growing full time legally.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Got Bud, that's my plan to brother. I'm sure I will have to still work my first year of growing for profit. If and when it passes. ND will go out of it's way to monopolize every aspect of the industry for a few people. When 200 good home growers could supply much higher quality cannabis than any production for quantity State facilities. Our tax base would be much broader and the money would stay in State. Greed drives all industry not quality. As long as the super wealthy businessmen can corrupt politicians without repercussions. Middle America will be kicked to the curb. Our lower income families will still be the black market heartbeat.
In my opinion... Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 22nd update

July 22nd update

Hello all,
Here is a few more pictures of the girls this week.

A peek in the door. The center plant is the Panama Deep Chunk trifoliate.

This is a Blue Thai

A Critical Cheese

My Kush n Cheese

This is a Purple Malawi/PCK#47 x Purple Nepjam.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 22nd update

July 22nd update

These two pictures are of the Auto Malawi x Northern Lights.

This is my Bubba Kush.

This is a Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6.

This is the Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29.
So far there is very little difference between these two parental plants that were reversed. There is a lot of opinions on which parental plants to use in a cross. I was curious to see what each parent brings to the table. Flowering may give more information. Doing chemical tests would reveal a lot as well. Greater numbers of plants would be much more accurate. I don't have the space to be that thorough.
I'm just doing a general observation. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
North Dakota will be voting on recreational cannabis in November!!!
I will post pictures when I get home. The girls are growing and putting on weight. I culled my NYCD yesterday. I also culled my Blueberry male I used in a cross with the Lebanese #2 female.
Have a great weekend. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
8-12 udpate

8-12 udpate

Hello all, it has been very hot here the last few days. The sun has been shining brightly and the girls are loving all the light. All the girls are flowering now. Some of the Haze crosses are a little slower to get going. Hopefully we have good weather in October this year so they can finish properly.

Kush n Cheese

Critical Cheese

Blue Thai

Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29

Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
8-12 update

8-12 update

Bubba Kush x PCK

Peyote Purple

Lebanese x Erdpurt

Door shot

This is the Panama Deep Chunk. She has some pollen from a f4 Blueberry of DJ Short.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
8-12 update

8-12 update

This is my Lebanese #1 female. This one is the slightly longer flowering phenotype with the more electric high.

This is the Lebanese #2 female. She was pollinated by the same F4 Blueberry. I will start selections of the f1 seeds next season.

This is a lower bud from my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights. The bottle is a 750ml. for size reference.

A cola from #2

These buds are heavy and solid. This strain from Ace is a beauty for northern growers.
I use Neptune's fish and seaweed. Compared to just plain fish emulsions, this is more productive and the plants have thrived.
I hope you all are having a great weekend. Peace
MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Yardgrazer, Thanks for stopping by. Hell I'm just happy to have this brand of pop in ND. Got to hand it to the Mexican's, they have always made the best beers. Now I've discovered they also make the best soda pop's as well. I will give a shout out to Stella Artois. It's as good as any Mexican beer. Peace MedDakotabis

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Glad to see that the summer has been good to ya farmerlion! November can't come soon enough.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
8-21 update

8-21 update

Catman, I will take three months of August before one November. (other than football)
Here is some updates of the girls.

Left aisle

Right aisle

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4

Panama Deep Chunk
Peace MedDakotabis