What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ND. Diverse Growing 2017

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Haha. I believe the Fargo meeting was yesterday. Why they are aiming to regulate more than any other state when we will have the fewest patients is mind boggling. Our northern neighbors will have recreational rolled out before our med program. I didn't attend the meeting because I disagree with the whole framework . What do I know though. Just a former med patient who legally grew his own and never hurt anyone. I'm just glad it got passed and hopefully the excessive med regulation will speedup the transition/addition of recreational laws to come.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Yes your right on that Catman. I think it will pass by a fair margin as well. Two more years that the elderly are not going to be voting. And a new group eligible to vote on the bottom end. I warned many state officials this would happen if they screwed the pooch on this. I'm trying to spread the word for an open style flee market for home growers to sale craft cannabis. Just dry flowers. The dispensaries can have all the other stuff. With two main grow operations. The smoke will be all Indica anyway. Trying to get their $100,000+ back in profits paid for annual license. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Peace

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Well said. Oh I'm sure they will advertise Sativa strains as well..the kind that only take 7 weeks haha. Fake weed. 2 large sites boils my blood. With all the pressure to supply patients and line pockets, why wouldn't they be motivated to use pesticides and other controls to prevent the loss of it all? I'm not an all organic guy myself, but do believe such technologies need to be used responsibly. Our law makers apparently didn't understand the practicality of agriculture and how to mitigate risks. Anyway, Merry Xmas to you and yours as well.