What's new

ND. Diverse Growing 2017

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Sforza, yes it's for root production. I give it a little dab on cut area hoping it would relieve stress from topping late. It seemed to work very well. No plants showed any kind of stress. Some that were topped started flowering two days later. Stress would have prolonged flowering imo. As we discussed earlier about flowering. I'm staying with the Alaskan brand moorbloom for the balance of this season. I will research other options after harvest. Not being 100% organic bothers me. It's still better than any other product I have used. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
August 12th update

August 12th update

Hello all, The weather has been very good to help start flowering. An overcast rainy week has brought much needed moisture and lower temperatures. All the girls are doing very well. About 50% of the plants are showing pistils.
This Nepalize Highland x Jamaican NepJam was the first to start flowering and developing clusters.
Malawi pink hair x MaPettit. This plant is dark green and very robust.
The Guawi.
The Golden Tiger.
A look in the door. Happy growing Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
August update

August update

Angola x Kali China.
Lilly x MaPettt.
NepJam x Kali China.
Peyote Purple. Peace

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Wow! Nice work homeboy! Awesome Sativa dominant strains. I did some Acapulco Gold x Cinderella 99 awhile back and at least back then it was unlike anything that could be found.

Sorry If I missed any details you've shared, but is the plan to finish them in the greenhouse? Long road ahead yet with them varieties. Gunna heat the place?

I've been doin outdoor hydro these last few years on the eastern side with conventional plants. Hops just shot out pistils about 2 weeks ago. Heating the rez come fall has been very beneficial with chile peppers and should be for anything else.

Keep it up!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
more pictures

more pictures

Purple Mexican.
China Yunnan.
Oaxacan.
Acapulco Gold. The girls are taking up more space all the time. There is several more girls I didn't show pictures of. They are all doing very well. About half the plants are starting to flower now. I will post up more pictures later. Have a great week and happy growing. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Catman, Yes the greenhouse has a HotDawg propane furnace. It isn't installed yet. I should have had it done before the room was full of 7' tall plants. I have two propane ventless heaters. The style used in ice fishing houses. I may just go with them for this season and have the furnace professionally installed before planting next season. The Angola, Destroyer's, Purple Mexicans, Michoacán's, Oaxaca and the Acapulco Gold have pistils pushing out this morning. I'm still waiting on the Orient Express x NepJam, Malawi(pink hair) x MaPettit, Malawi x Kali China's. Also my two Peyote Purple's are pushing out pistils this morning. It's 70 degrees and overcast today. It should be a very comfortable environment for the ladies to flower in. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Greenhouse update

Greenhouse update

Hello my friends, Here is a couple recent pictures of some of the girls.
The Malawi x Kali China.
The Orient Express x NepJam.
Lilly x MaPettit.
A lower branch top of the China Yunnan. I hope you all have a great week. Going outside now to check out the eclipse. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
8-27 Update

8-27 Update

Hello anybody, Since I'm apparently the only grower from ND on here or maybe the only person from ND on here. I will post up some pictures for everybody else.

This is a branch of my NepJam x Kali China. This plant will form multiple columns of buds. This is Guawi it's a Guatemala sativa crossed with the New Malawi Killer. This plant has more bud sites than any plant I've ever grown. If I can get it to finish properly it will be a beast. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
more pictures

more pictures

China Yunnan
Acapulco Gold
Oaxacan
Malawi Pink Hair x MaPettit This plant will form several colas of dense buds. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I had one Acapulco Gold that was male. He was culled and the balance of this grow is female. Not saying that the other Acapulco Gold or one of the Thai's wont throw out some male flowers. After I check on horses and do a water run I will post up a couple bud shots from some of the ladies. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
9-6-update

9-6-update

Malawi pink hair x MaPettit.
NepJam x Kali China.
Lilly x MaPettit. My Golden Tiger.
Orient Express x NepJam.
I hope your grows are going well. The nights are getting cooler now. I will have to start heating the greenhouse to keep the girls from being stressed. Controlling this environment is challenging without having fulltime devotion and availability. I can only do the best I can do. Even with some short comings I will learn for future grows. I will adapt and refine this environment. The people of ND. deserve the best skillsets I can acquire. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I had been light on Nitrogen. The leaves were yellowing early and dropping. Yesterday they got a good boost of fish emulsion. They should be back on track by mid week. Everything is flowering pretty well despite the deficiency. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
911 updates

911 updates

Hello, All of the plants in the greenhouse are at least 7' tall. Many are at 8' or over. They all have been given a feeding or two of fish emulsion's for N.
Peyote Purple.
Lilly x MaPettit.
Oaxacan.
:tiphat: Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
More 911

More 911

China Yunnan.
Destroyer's
Queen Mother.
I hope you all have a great week. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
9-15 update

9-15 update

Here are some pictures of the girls flowering. I had been light on nitrogen in feedings. Early yellowing and leaves dropping. I gave them a couple of strong fish emulsion feedings. Now outside temperatures are 48f today. Inside temps at floor level are 63f here today. Upper air temps are warmer and the plants seem happy. I'm at the Canadian border not the equator. Sativa plants aren't going to grow the same here. None the less it has been and still is fun working with these tropical ladies.

Guawi
Golden Tiger
Malawi pink hair x MaPettit Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
update

update

Zipolite Oaxaca
China Yunnan, Double meristem expressing two phenotypes. A green and a colorful burgundy and purple. For an Indica plant, this one reached way back into it's recessive gene pool and through out some 11 leaf sets on the green phenotype meristem. This has been an amazing plant to watch grow.
Purple Mexican Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Update

Update

Destroyer Colombian phenotype.
Destroyer Thai phenotype.
Queen Mother
NepJam x Kali China Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
updates

updates

This is a peek inside the door. The metal horizontal perlins are set at 8'. (reference purposes). As I stated earlier in this thread. This is mostly an opportunity to see how different genetics respond to a natural light cycle grow environment. My long term goal is to be a medical provider for ND patients. I want to provide more than just the fastest growing Indica strains for revenue. I want people to experience genetics that are far outside of the normal availability. Thank you for stopping by. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts