What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

HueJass

Great history in here from some of you guys. I caught most of the entire series over the last couple of years off of direct tv. So glad they did this cuz it's definitely one of my fav show ever.

Love how pronounced Julians ice cubes are, the grocery store meat trafficking, and especially when Jrocks mom catches him being kind to himself and he has second thoughts about his desire to speak like a black man any longer. Jaime! And, everyone loves the dirty burger.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
netflix has seasons 1-7 on watch instant..

Oh yessah! Life is so much better just knowing that the entire TPB collection is available 24/7... It's like soul food. So many of my friends have recently been converted to TPB fans... many of them with very good taste in comedy, and they all agree there is simply nothing better out there. We quote the boys to each other much like we used to quote Monthy Python. Think of the countless BILLIONS spent on producing all these sitcoms over the decades... The Trailer Park Boys created something better than the MASSIVE majority of anything in television history... on a shoestring budget... It's organic, simple, the characters are just fantastic. I can't say enough about them. So sad they're done making the episodes... but with all the fans coming on board AFTER the show finished, they HAVE to be tempted to do another season or three. PLEASE, boys!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
saw one episode downloaded the whole series and both movies.. love that shit...

B

Butte_Creek

in the house! ricky is fvcking hilarious. all his one liners about growing "dope" , brilliant stuff. i think it's improv, or that's how it seems, great chemistry among all the actors. the movie is hilarious, the first one atleast, haven't seen the second one.

a lot of the seasons are on netflix instant watch now!

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
truly a great show. was sad to see it end.

my favorite obscure TPB thing is when Jroc refers to Canadian Tire as Canadian Mafucker. LOL. I use that one all the time

mafia

Trevor: Check out this ladybug Ricky...
Ricky: That's not a ladybug, it's a cannepillar
Trevor: Will it work?
Ricky: No it wont work - I need ladybugs..
Trevor: Do you want it in the box?
Ricky: No, what I want is for you to give me two smokes right now because your so fuckin stupid

G

gloryoskie

I stumbled on this show scrolling thru netflix, recognized Bubbles pic from a user icon. Watched it. Laughed so hard thought I would piss my pants. I fucking grew up with guys like this. Never did time myself but oh so close. Such good stuff. Back in the day we all drank rum casually, always walking around with a glass in hand. Fucking priceless.

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
@med breeder. yes. good place to steal a barbecue

read_image.aspx

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
lol Canadian Tire, silly ;)

Did anyone go see Cyrus on his comedy tour that just ended? We were gonna go but figured it wouldn't be that good lol Sorry Cyrus.

Latest posts

Latest posts