What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here's a freash start with new seed.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
There isn't much to see yet but anyway here r the pix. ill update once a month. All of these are from good bricked buds/bagseeds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix soon. they aren't looking as good as I was hoping by now. also I did some changes to the grow room setup.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
SO I took out all the wood that my plants have sat on for a few years now and put in one of those adjustable metal framed shelves for the plants to sit on, also for more air flow and it will now be easer to clean the grow space.

On 8-15-2016 this is how the plant looked. it looked like it was dying so I up and put it outdoors in the backyard assuming it was done for but didn't want to throw it away.:mad:
picture.php

So I left it out there and low and behold it lived and is now growing a lot better and I don't know why. but here it is now.
Your thoughts please. It hasn't showed sex yet, hoping its a female.
who here would feed it a lil bit more with veg nuts one more time? also when it was young it looked like an indica but now it looks like a full sativa, whats that about?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mule420

That size of plant should show sex already. Look at where the branches go off from the main stem there will be two flat triangle shaped growths some where around them there will be two really small hairs or a small set of round balls. Plants don't need to flower to show sex it just takes a keen eye and some experience to figure it out...

It looks like the tips are burnt from over feeding from before maybe? The yellowing you see might be from overwatering let the plant dry out between waterings. That size plant In that container might need water every 4 days maybe 3... Feel the weight of the container when dry and then after you water to judge when to water. Or when your finger pushed into the soil to your first knuckle stays dry. As for feeding it , if the yellowing is from water let it dry out if not then yes it might need some food start out with a light dose and it would be better to use something like crab meal, bat guano, or sea bird guano as those won't burn the plant like most bottled nutes. Head over to the new grower section and you will get a lot more help! Oh and the leaves looking like indica or sativa is normal all plants look like that until the get older and mature. Good luck!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Yes it should have showed sex by now. Im not new to growing just use to the preflowers growing by now. I think ill feed it (nitrogen) one last time then bloom if its fem.

mule420

I see no problem feeding it, I just wanted to make sure that the burnt tips and the yellowing were from past over feeding or watering. Sometimes the yellowing starts after overfeeding then the plant gets locked out. Sativa plants also eat less then indica plants I've found. Didn't mean to assume you were new, my bad. Peace and puffs!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I fed HER and now she is growing well and is fem. :) :) now she is under my 200watt cob led lighting in 12-12 lighting. I kept the indoor light cycle the same as it is outside. Now I just gotta keep her alive and well all the way through end of flowering.
there is a total of 4 feet from floor to ceiling, so there's around 3 feet of room to flower.
and I added a misting machine.

new pix in a week or so.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix. this lady is 4 days of 12-12. This is a three headed sativa. Im hoping for super crystal flowers.
picture.php

picture.php