What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Labs?

palmeezy

i'm looking to submit a plant sample for analysis, not finished flowers. can any of these labs test for fusarium, pythium, etc? does anyone have a recommendation if not? i have some ideas that i'd rather not explicitly post about.

really, i just want to rule out fusarium. all clones take 2+ weeks now and a portion are usually lost to various forms of damping off. i'm dealing with something that is giving me dud-like symptoms but not on every strain, mostly my gorilla glue. already culled death star OG and a few others that were once all fire. i know they're hard to find but no signs of any of the micro mites (bought $300 usb scope and spent a while looking.) every insect on the sticky traps is either fungus gnat or regular fly, but i'm going back over the idea that maybe there are some kind of aphids or root mites. i'm getting to the point that i am going to try clones and seeds but am hesitant to scrap everything without some form of proof.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...what style of cloning do you run? maybe diseae or fungi isn't your problem, ...some styles of cloning are great, until they're not.

...anyway, if you can share some details on your setup and your style it'll be much easier for folks to be able to offer useful advice.

peace, bozo

picture.php

I'm a little skeptical of the testing labs. The dispensaries I go to are usually pretty reputable, but they are giving me off the charts thc %'s and I'm calling BS after I smoke the stuff. Been hearing more and more recently about labs tweaking numbers for growers and dispo's alike. Any input?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ive been wanting to send in a sample to be tested for thc,cbd,terps. realy only insterted in cbd & terps
but not being in a ligel state ive been hesatent about this.

Miraculous Meds

ive been wanting to send in a sample to be tested for thc,cbd,terps. realy only insterted in cbd & terps
but not being in a ligel state ive been hesatent about this.

Thc and cbd are both gonna come in a potency test. Then you will have to pay for the terpene analysis as well. Give some to a friend in a med/rec state. Its pretty straight forward.