What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog Stars

nice work dog star very interesting how those seeds formed so fast is this a trait of the zam on another note how long will the z99 x sb flower bro my mouth is still watering from your explanation of the high from these I've implemented brewing yeast now in my soil how much do you use in your soil ?can over dose harm in any way many thank
peace bob

Dog Star

Veteran
nice work dog star very interesting how those seeds formed so fast is this a trait of the zam on another note how long will the z99 x sb flower bro my mouth is still watering from your explanation of the high from these I've implemented brewing yeast now in my soil how much do you use in your soil ?can over dose harm in any way many thank
peace bob

Heya Bobmonk388 bro,

yes i belive you are right,its a trait of Zamal mother,

Sour Bubble dont form so fast seeds as i sees this in other crosses
that i made.

Z99 x SB can be choped at 8 weeks but i love more 9-10 weeks
as there they are totaly baked and there is more amber,i love
hard effects and good couchlock,

but if you love more heady feel take them down in 8.

When i mix my soil mix i put 250 grams per 170 liter of soil,
later after 3rd week of flowering i give combination of bat guano,
mollasses and dry beer yiest,

yiest i dissolve in cup of warm water,not too warm,i give one soup
spoon per 20 liter of water.

With yiest you cant overdose or harm plants and i was put a lot
and never made any bad stuff to my girls.

All the best Bob

DS :tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
Alien Gift (VG X SB) female that look best of all in group.
Love how she looks and showing best development from bunch of plants,
must say i haved lot of males and still for some few of them i am not sure what they are,hope they show soon gender.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

V

vuuduu

Doggie bro!

Nice updates män. I still got your christmas card here waiting. Been hellbusy with the house projects and haven't had time to get my shit together!

Tomorrow I'll have time to go to the post. You get your greetings a bit late but better than never! :D

Sorry bro

Dog Star

Veteran
Bro just easy,no pressure here.

Wanted to tell you that one friend grows SnowLeopard x Sour Bubble and says that
this plants look mighy fine,didnt see any pics for now so i will need to trust on word.

Snow Leopard is good female,trusted one as now its growed for more than 2 years inside
mine growing ciclus,she dont show any balls or nannas even when shocked hard,

and for outdoor i didnt see more resilient plant on Botrytis or mold,last year that
was only one strain that didnt get one molded bud.

Very good yielder of huge buds,not toughest ones but still heavy and hard resinous,
so i expect that now in combination with SB progeny will have some interesting features.

Now we will have 5-way indica cross between Chem D x Uzbekistani hashplant x Afgooey x Blockhead x Sour Bubble,need to take camera next time i go to friend.

All the best Vuuduu bro

DS

T

The_Core

Dog Star, just dropping by. Everything looks great. You really have your grow dialed in. I am going to PM you.

Now we will have 5-way indica cross between Chem D x Uzbekistani hash plant x Afgooey x Blockhead x Sour Bubble
oh my sounds delicious can't wait to see those pics dogstar don't forget your camera lol
peace bob

Dog Star

Veteran
No worries Bob,

pics will come in time,i resting here a bit.

All the best

DS

P.S.- A bit slow but i coming for sure...i am persistant mofo.

santero

the **********-link got scrambled due to censoring, my apologies.

(also, for the double posting *red cheeks*)

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx Santero for clearing about Jesus Skunk,those about Skunk #1 i hurd info from
Wald but maybe you are more accurate,nevermind...Jesus Skunk is OK plant no matter
what genetics are inside.

Godspeed bro,godspeed...and offcourse lot of LOLs.

DS :tiphat:

santero

i know you don't take that to seriously (lineages), bro ...
that's no problem, strain-maniacs like me come and help.

good vibes.

(wow, 14 posts already, haha ... "slow, but persistent" i am too, it seems.)

V

vuuduu

Hola doggie, San and Bobby!

Alien gifts are soaking atm ;) 25 will be check for a great hashplant search.

I have been smoking some nice bubble I made from the last harvest. I used Lalas bubba kush cross which sadly hermied cause of magnetig ballast was too close and heated her bottoms after grow buddy forget to move it further. So she came down really early. Also mixed some c99 trimmings/lowers and Ojd's chemdog x g13Haze trimmings.
It came out the most dieselish taste I ever had. Not in smell but full diesel power in after taste.
I been making oils with different solvents and I needed to double check that no wrong bags had been put in the mix. It was that strange :D

Nice balanced high with body stone I really like it.