What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour D's ,Chem D's and Norths

STUPPA

I hit the jackpot :rasta: i've got some nice clones off a good friend and they have been growing for about 2 weeks now .
I have sour d cc and dna cuts , chem4d and chem5d and a strain i think is called norths.

Really looking forward to growing these out :) , i'm gonna do 3 large pots (40ltr) and 2 smaller pots (15ltr) under 1800w .

They are all vegging under 800w of halides now and i will add more lights as they get bigger .I'm hoping to get them proper big this time and get more out of my growspace.

Sour D DNA cut

picture.php

picture.php

Sour D CC

picture.php

picture.php

Chem4D

picture.php

picture.php

Chem5D

Had an accident with this one and broke the stem but it is still going:yes:
picture.php

Norths

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

daoboxer

Nice find. Are you gonna keep the thread going, so we can see if these elite cuts are as good as they're cracked up to be? I'm sure they are, I would love to get my hands on the SourD cuts.
The Norths looks an interesting plant, got any info?
Nice grow, bro.
Peas.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool stuff, i am running the diesel cuts myself atm, and i think i have the same c4d cuts too - we must have a mutual friend ;)

i missed your last grow but checked in at the end - was very impressed with your lst work.
look forward to seeing this one progress

VG

BIGGS

Veteran
your one lucky sob, lol. nice selection stuppa. can't wait to see what be trees you grow them into. good luck with them mate.

STUPPA

Hi mate i'll do weekly updates and what not , yeah i'm looking forward to growing sour d and all of em infact.
I like the look of the norths ,i dont know exactly what is in it maybe someone has more info but as far as i know its northern lights and juicy fruit or fruity juice or whatever its called :) looks very elegant tho can't wait to try some of that.

STUPPA

Cheers for stopping by VG , BIGGS and forbidden fruit looks i missed you when i was replying , i dunno if i'm the only one but icmag seems to be running really slow it's taking like 2 mins for a page to load for me .

oh well it gives me enuff time to skin up while i'm waiting :D

theherbalizor

Veteran
Great start mate...... hope life is treating you well.

The Norths is

Northern Lights 5 x jucy fruit, x SSH.

9-12 weeker depending on how you want her... take her to the same time as the rest 77-84.

Can not wait to see what you do with them C4d's mate, esp the #4 she puts of freaking huge dense colas... def best left to 84. Just finishing my last nug / cola now. A nice 26g chunk of funk.

We will have to get together after you have done this run. I am putting my next one in in a few weeks, so reckon we will be hitting the 12/12 switch at the same time, which will be great for another week long smoke session. You got to check the hifi man... it really rocks.

STUPPA

Hi r1 :wave:

nice one for the info herb , it's got SSH in it ? :jump: yay bonus!

Thats a big bud innit , i think you might need some help with that hehe :dance013: rock on

Last edited:

mintz

cool stuff, i am running the diesel cuts myself atm, and i think i have the same c4d cuts too - we must have a mutual friend ;)

i missed your last grow but checked in at the end - was very impressed with your lst work.
look forward to seeing this one progress

VG
both dna and cc are easy enuf to get at a couple of other seedbanks

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
mintz: Those are clone only cuttings. Not the seed representations.
Stuppa: Awesome...i hope to be able to run those exact cuts soon too...lord willing. Definately tagged!

Stay Safe

very nice indeed...chem 4 is the one out the bunch...didnt relise she also had the so called tobacco virus like the chem d?? watching with great interest and how your big trees turn out...the chems go 70 min and worth the wait ;) the north sounds lush...lock'd in!!

STUPPA

Hey all thanks for stopping by :tiphat: , here's some pics from this week .

I got a few pics of some of the funky leaves on one of the sd's , does'nt seem to be slowing it down any tho ,the C5 is still looks very patchy but it's growth has improved so much in the last week it looks like it will make it now:jump:.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C5

picture.php

C4

picture.php

Sour D CC

picture.php

Sour D DNA

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Norths

this is shooting up but still seems to have fairly thick branching , i pinched the top shoot today it'll be interesting to see how it branches out .

picture.php

I'm now left with the tuff decision of which 3 plants to put in the bigger pots :thinking:, maybe it should be the C4 and the 2 sour d's ? but i would love to see what the norths looked like as a big tree ,not sure what the yield will be like on that one tho.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
The Norths is

Northern Lights 5 x jucy fruit, x SSH.

9-12 weeker depending on how you want her... take her to the same time as the rest 77-84

Sounds interesting, look forward to seeing how it turns out for ys STUPPA. We used to buy some Juicy Fruit around these parts in the late 90s that was sensational herb..

C

cheesey

looks like herbie was right about him passing the virus on to the other clones from his chem d . roll on flower time

STUPPA

Thanks mellow yellow :)

McSnappler cheers , i have heard it's a good'un never smoked it myself but i have had one called tutti frutti which i think is similar.
I can't wait to see how it turns out either.

Cheesey ,so the sour did'nt have that originally? will it grow out over time do u think ? does'nt seem to bother em too much .

STUPPA

Here's this weeks update :smoker:

Their all getting transplanted into the big pots tomorrow , they didnt have any canna coco at the shop so i had to get biobizz instead i hope it's alright ,has anyone else used biobizz coco before ?

The norths is soaking up so much nutes and it is bone dry 24 hours after feeding .
Strangely enuff tho it seems to like the nutes slightly weaker than the others .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sour d cc

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sour d *insert seed company name here* :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C4D

picture.php

picture.php

C5D

this is still looking patchy and doesn't seem to getting any new chlorophyll although it does look like it's still growing

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php