What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What you do for fun

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

lol ya'll are some smartasses...

lately i've been into knitting. Its sort of peaceful.. i'm "trying" to make a scarf lol but I think it's going to end up too wide & bulky.. Oh well, my puppy might like it. LOL

BG23

listen to music while driving with the sunroof wide open...hope to get my motorcycle license and a starter harley early next year too...
playing basketball or going swimming with my son...
cooking (especially seafood and crockpot type stuff since it's getting cold outside)...
reading up here on icmag :)

S

sweetestsin420

im honestly HAPPY getting high and just chilling at home,i dont go out that much,and i dont do anything exotic like mountain climbing or camping,not really the righth state for either,:(..
ill get high,listen to music,watch a MOVIE,omg i LOVE watching movies high.

usually righth after i smoke,i get jittery and kinda paranoid,so i feel like cleaning the house,sometimes im soo high ill do a full-on spring cleaning LOL..probably the BEST thing i do when im high,is get into a warm bubble bath,OMGGGGGGGGG HEAVEN!!!

I like to craft: I crochet, make jewelry and keepsake boxes. I also like to vaporize or smoke with my husband and just hang out. Recently we have been blazing up and watching Breaking Bad. Good stuff. Oh, and gardening. Herbs and Ganja both.

M

Mtn Dew

Brazilian Jiujitsu , Hike , Fish , Camp ,live planted Fishtanks , Race 1/4 mile at the track, Master or produce music , game on pc or consoles .

BJJ is my 2nd love though next to growing